Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > Rig'n'Roll > Technical problems and Solutions

Technical problems and Solutions Questions and solutions

Old 06-13-2010, 11:54 PM
Approved Member

i have seen the same infomation but i suspect the 6 limit is a misprint but maybe nikeit could put some light on the subject as i myself would be keen to know if the limit is 6 and the 3 stated in the installer
Old 06-14-2010, 08:41 AM
Approved Member

From what I heard it's 3 activations and 10 deactivations so you can install on 3 computers and deactivate the game 10 times.
Old 06-14-2010, 10:30 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by deon w View Post
i bought rig n roll here for $34, and it said that i can activate the code six more times, now i only used it twice and now on my third time trying to get it, it said that i have used them all and i only used three, i emailed the tech support team or whatever today and they didnt response so, what do i do
As already stated by others, I only know of 3 activations. You can install it on the same computer multiple times, your Download Service Provider (DSP) should recognize this as the same computer, and you should NOT have to re-enter the key code (I didn't), unless you changed your hard-drive, or mother board. This would indicate a new computer to the DSP.

6 activations appears to be a misprint, or misunderstood, as this is the first time I encountered such a complaint. 1C offers 6 Downloads, NOT activations. Unless I'm corrected by Nike-it, or another administrator, you should ignore any further ref. to the 6 activations E-Mail that anyone receives.

If you want to get an activation back, you should De-activate first, BEFORE you un-install. This worked for me, and others.

First you are telling us that you bought it here at '1C', then you PM'd me stating that you bought it from 'XFire'. I searched 'XFire', and the game is not listed there. To top it off you go around PMing people begging for a key code. I am convinced you have a pirated version, and it's not working. GOOD. Since you have deceived me, and others playing on our sympathy, you deserve no warning, you are now banned.

I won't close the thread, as I feel there are other people out there that may have a real honest problem regarding this topic.

Last edited by USA Trucker; 06-24-2010 at 03:06 PM. Reason: Merged postings in one.
Old 08-19-2010, 06:08 PM
Approved Member

Ok sorry for bringing up an old topic but i had rig'n'roll installed on this computer but then reinstalled it due to computer failure without deactivating it so i should have 3 activations left. But instead its coming up as i have 0 left and now when i deactivated the game and tried re-activating it i cant do anything.....It says my activation code is invalid.....Ive tried contacting their support email and they havent responded in over 4 days...This is very frustrating
Old 08-19-2010, 08:02 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melkor View Post
Ok sorry for bringing up an old topic but i had rig'n'roll installed on this computer but then reinstalled it due to computer failure without deactivating it so i should have 3 activations left. But instead its coming up as i have 0 left and now when i deactivated the game and tried re-activating it i cant do anything.....It says my activation code is invalid.....Ive tried contacting their support email and they havent responded in over 4 days...This is very frustrating
The way I understand 1C's policy of deactivations, and activations is that you must deactivate before you un-install, and reinstall it. If you un-install & reinstall before deactivating it, it counts as a separate activation, and you get only 3 to start with. I think you may have done this more than once in another thread for some sort of computer crash. If I understood you correctly, you may have accidentally used up your activations, and may need Nike-it, or Sneaksie to intercede on your behalf, as they are the admins, and I'm only a moderator. PM them, don't hash it out on an open forum, as I'm sure some security questions may be asked.

Impulse & Steam don't have these issues, and that's why I chose them for my purchase.
Old 08-20-2010, 02:47 AM
Approved Member

alright thanks ill PM them
Old 08-20-2010, 08:55 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melkor View Post
alright thanks ill PM them
I think Nike-it is on vacation. No activity since 8/13. So try Sneaksie first.
Old 08-20-2010, 10:49 AM
Approved Member

funny thing is that i PM'ed Nike-it first and him only haha
ill send Sneaksie a PM now
Thanks USA_Trucker
Old 10-02-2010, 07:25 AM
Registered Member

Thank God we don't have to worry about activation in the USA!!
Old 10-02-2010, 07:49 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by cgaston View Post
Thank God we don't have to worry about activation in the USA!!
It all depends on the download provider selling the game. Being in the USA has nothing to do with it.