Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > Rig'n'Roll > Technical problems and Solutions

Technical problems and Solutions Questions and solutions

Old 05-14-2010, 11:55 AM
Approved Member

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by USA Trucker View Post
Yes, I have Window7 Ultimate 64bit. I have about 40 saved RnR games now, so you shouldn't have a problem when you switch over. Also, I have seen many complaints about the save issue with regards to the Russian version. I can only assume that the Hotfix for the Russian game took care of that issue. It doesn't mean you pirated the game.
Thank you for your understanding. Why would I pirate games, 7 yrs of development and the dev's have to feed their families. I always look it that way! So I can definitely save R'n'R EN version on Windows 7

Se7en

Edit: I once saw this sentence that should be a #1 rule for all who thinks of pirating any game:

"Think of piracy like this: You won big money on your lottery ticked, and on the way to cash your ticket someone steals it and you NEVER see it again" -FIGHT PIRACY!

Last edited by Se7en; 05-14-2010 at 12:01 PM.
Old 05-14-2010, 12:01 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Se7en View Post
Thank you for your understanding. Why would I pirate games, 7 yrs of development and the dev's have to feed their families. I always look it that way! So I can definitely save R'n'R EN version on Windows 7

Se7en
Some people are just a little to quick to insinuate that you are a thief, and when you try to explain yourself, and/or situation they don't even apologize for their error in judgment.
Old 05-14-2010, 12:03 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by USA Trucker View Post
Some people are just a little to quick to insinuate that you are a thief, and when you try to explain yourself, and/or situation they don't even apologize for their error in judgment.
Unfortunately.... but i forgive Sneaksie. I understand him. You can't trust noone this days...