Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > Rig'n'Roll > RNR Questions

RNR Questions All questions about game.

Old 04-21-2010, 02:59 AM
Approved Member

I wish I can get 150 FPS on my machine, the most I ever get is 13 and thats in the middle of nowhere with no traffic. My system aint crappy, Can play Bad Company 2 on high with DX11 with 35-45 fps. In a game like rnr I should be seeing 100+ frames.
Old 04-21-2010, 09:43 PM
Registered Member

Yea no joke. This game has a lot of potential but needs a lot of work. It's hard to see how this game has been in development for multiple years and it runs at a poor performance. I've invested my money into their product, now I can only hope for the best. Hopefully a patch in the near future.
Old 05-31-2010, 03:32 AM
Registered Member

I was wondering how do you check your framerates in the game?
Old 05-31-2010, 07:45 PM
Registered Member

fraps is a good program forget the website but google fraps it mointors the fps in the corner while playing
Old 05-01-2010, 06:20 AM
Registered Member

Exclamation Spanish version of RNR?

Greetings to all from Mexico!

Well the question: Is the Rig'n'Roll will be realesed in Spanish for Hispanic public in short-mid term?

If not, KFGames is interested to contact Igor Belago to talk about publishing the game in Spanish version to México, South-America and Iberia.

Remember that, the Best-Seller truck game "King of the Road" had a Spanish version (text and voices) published by ZetaGames and JoWood Productions and it was too famous in our region. Now Rig'n'Roll turn?

Plese contact us if you are interested by e-mail.

Ing. Rubén Preciado CH.
King Foot Games division.
Sales office.
México City.
01/05/2010
Old 05-20-2010, 11:24 AM
Approved Member

My questions is we will have spanish rignroll version. I want to buy it, but to present only there is English version.
And if soon have spanish version game, wait to same. Please any of 1C forum masters can to clarify it. On other theme I read that Nobilis should put on sale italian version game. I have looked Spanish nobilis website, but doesn't put notice over future spanish version of game!...

Last edited by charlytos; 05-20-2010 at 11:35 AM.
Old 05-20-2010, 11:56 AM
Approved Member

Currently, Spanish version of RignRoll isn't planned.
Old 05-20-2010, 02:52 PM
Approved Member

Thanks to clarify me that detail over Spanish version. I don't understand if is made special Italian version of game, why isn't made spanish version, when we are over 300 millions persons in Spain and South America. Is very poor not take in mind that detail!...

Last edited by charlytos; 05-21-2010 at 11:06 AM.
Old 05-13-2010, 08:28 PM
Registered Member

Default marker lights

Not that it's a big deal really, but I was wondering why in the preview windows (i.e. when restyling the truck or viewing it to buy) the "lollypop stick" lights on the fenders light up as they do in real life, but don't when you're actually driving the truck? The Classic XL and the 4900EX both have them, for example. Also, same goes for the parking lights on the trucks (turn signals glow). Is it just me or a little bug?
Old 05-14-2010, 12:10 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperToast View Post
Not that it's a big deal really, but I was wondering why in the preview windows (i.e. when restyling the truck or viewing it to buy) the "lollypop stick" lights on the fenders light up as they do in real life, but don't when you're actually driving the truck? The Classic XL and the 4900EX both have them, for example. Also, same goes for the parking lights on the trucks (turn signals glow). Is it just me or a little bug?
As to the lighting you are talking about, here is some footage from my truck. Signals, Brake Lights, and everything else works too.