Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > Rig'n'Roll > RNR Questions

RNR Questions All questions about game.

Old 08-31-2011, 04:48 AM
Registered Member

Default Is Rig N Roll simular to 18 wheels of steel?

I really love 18 wheels of steel but I don't know, somethings missing from it.

Is Rig N Roll simular idea? Is it fun? More difficult? I'm thinking of buying it.
Old 09-01-2011, 09:32 AM
Registered Member

Default Think I bought a Pirate

Howdy all. New kid on the block here. I need some explanations and some questions answered, if y'all don't mind. I bought a dvd of this here rig n roll, off fleabay and I'm really wondering if it is pirated or not.
First of all, when I downloaded it, none of the lights worked ie blinkers, stop lights etc. another thing that don't work is, the cruise control, cannot profile a license plate etc, the basic mickey mouse items, that don't really bother me much at all. Ok, so I went along and uninstalled it and reinstalled again. Now the lights work, but nothing else does. So I reckon i'm gainin on it LOL.
What really has me concerned, is this. I also downloaded the pdf, instruction manual, that came with it. Now, in the manual, it states: Activating...................
The game is protected by an online activation check which requires a valid serial
number provided with a purchased copy of the game. After registration, you will not need the original disc to run the game.
You can activate your copy the first time you play the game. Enter the serial number into the field as illustrated on the screenshot. The serial number is located inside the game box, or sent to you via e-mail if you purchased the game online. Now, I know what they're talking about here, as I'm a Trainzer and every disc, I have to enter the code, to get them to run at all.
No good!!! There is NO serial number anywhere, on anything!! There's not a field that even comes up, to even enter a serial # or activation #...Nothing!!
Furthermore, Nothing saves anything!! The horn works and the lights work blah blah blah and all I can do is run any load I want, but nothing counts or adds up.
I paid 21.00 for the game and I didn't give the guy any feedback yet. I wanted to find out what you guys think. Am I missing something here, or do ya reckon its a DUD? If it is, he can stick it where the sun will never shine anymore, as it's goin back. Oh and one more thing. It said in the auction: Game factory sealed. Well guess what? Wrong again!

Thanks in advance.
Doug
Old 09-01-2011, 10:49 AM
Approved Member

Do you have a picture of the box or the disc? A link to the lot you've bought maybe?
Old 09-01-2011, 02:47 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by springfairy556 View Post
I really love 18 wheels of steel but I don't know, somethings missing from it.

Is Rig N Roll simular idea? Is it fun? More difficult? I'm thinking of buying it.
Hello, and welcome to the forum. This game has it's pros & cons like any other game. It's fun, and I don't think too difficult.

@Macart52,
Welcome to the forum also, and I agree with Sneaksie. Give us a little more help here. Such as where you got it from?
Old 09-02-2011, 01:59 AM
Registered Member

Here ya go Sneak
http://www.ebay.com/itm/RignRoll-Rac...item336aa0673e

Thank You for the quick response. Just for grits and giggles, I reinstalled it again...Same thing.
Old 09-03-2011, 11:44 PM
Approved Member

If you don’t have a Key/Reg #, it will never work. You never know what you’re going to get from E-Bay. Therefore I never shop there for anything.
Old 09-04-2011, 12:35 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by USA Trucker View Post
If you don’t have a Key/Reg #, it will never work. You never know what you’re going to get from E-Bay. Therefore I never shop there for anything.
Wow, the German version works without keys and stuff.

As long as you don't really know, if the game needs serials or not and if they can be used by more than one person you better should buy the game new. Also eBay and Amazon always have a lot of good new offers.
Old 09-04-2011, 12:01 PM
Registered Member

I sent it back and got my money back. Thanks for all the help.
Old 09-05-2011, 09:01 PM
Approved Member

Good move. May I suggest downloading it from one of the reputable sites like Steam, Impulse, etc. I’m a little partial to Steam. I’ve been dealing with them for years. Other members may have good reviews of other sites.

Last edited by USA Trucker; 09-05-2011 at 09:06 PM.
Old 03-21-2012, 10:14 PM
Registered Member

Red face How can lift the rear axle?

Hi.

Can you lift the rear axle in the game? (Such as truck of the image)

How?

thanks greetings

Last edited by USA Trucker; 03-22-2012 at 09:28 AM. Reason: Relocated to the proper thread.