Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > King's Bounty > King's Bounty: Armored Princess

King's Bounty: Armored Princess Sequel to the critically acclaimed King’s Bounty: The Legend.

Old 01-25-2013, 04:48 AM
Approved Member

Default Red Sands Impossible Solo Mage Asmodean (no units)

I'm mostly done with it without any additional modding or cheating, and I was wondering who else has soloed it with Asmodean only. Is it possible with Warriors and Paladins? I found double fear to be invaluable early game, and most of the other 2 trees (especially might) I didn't use much.

The game is over midway into Rusty, afterwards the guy is invincible. Once you get ~level 18-20, you basically can't die if you picked the right skills (go max regen, max vamp, max attacks, max hp, and done). By end of Rusty you'll be around level 23-24, and verona is a joke. But surviving until then while leeching maximum exp is actually pretty difficult. I'd be happy to show my build to get there, but I used kiting and map skipping pretty heavily in order to survive the early game.

Has anyone played asmo solo in Red Sands on Impossible 'straightup' without map skipping? If so, I'd love to know how you did it.

Last edited by HuntingX; 01-25-2013 at 04:52 AM.
Old 01-25-2013, 12:36 PM
Approved Member

First advice - move this to Cw part of forum. Amsodeo isnt available in regular Ap , since it`s mod for next game.
As for gameplay until getting Asmo to be sick tanky unit, you dont need to use only him. Get some archmages to spam magic shield (Asmo need resistances), thorns/royal thorns/cyclop to use target spell on them to spend enemy turns, and to pick up chests/mana balls from pet dragon ... If you use only him from start that can be very tiresome because he`s slow low on hp and dmg.
Kill enemy units using Asmo , but get some other units with you, some easy kept alive for support gathering role.
As for some practical info use pugmy on enemy as much as possible, somehow Asmo get more exp when attacking/killing enemy unit under pugmy. I have no idea why.
If you finish solo him, pls post screens with final stats ( i never got him to more then 40 lvl, got bored out of my mind soloing him all game )