Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > King's Bounty > King's Bounty: Armored Princess

King's Bounty: Armored Princess Sequel to the critically acclaimed King’s Bounty: The Legend.

Old 12-31-2009, 07:59 AM
Approved Member

Exclamation King’s Bounty: Armored Princess – a Bagful of New Years’ Presents!

1C Company and Katauri Interactive have prepared a special New Years’ gift for all fans of King’s Bounty: Armored PrincessGift Bag, a mod* that supplements the game world with lots of great items, namely

• about fifty various unique items,
• five new sets,
• three assembled artifacts of great power.

A real Voodoo Doll, a talking Crow, the Crown of the Lord of Chaos, the Legendary Ghost Armor and gambling dice of the Fate Goddess are awaiting their new masters!

Installation guide:

1. After running the .exe file with the mod select the folder with the installed game (be sure to select a correct folder otherwise the mod will not appear).

2. After the game is launched you will see a new main menu on the right side of the screen, where you can add new campaigns and modifications.

3. Click “Change”.

4. In the new window choose the “Gift Bag” modification and click accept button

5. From that moment on when you start a new game the new items from the Gift Bag will be automatically generated as all the others, and will be found in chests and shops. If you are willing to return to the original “Armored Princes” game, you need to go back to the campaign menu and select “Return to the original game.”

Please note that all changes with switching between the campaigns can be applied only while launching a new game!

We wish you all the best in the forthcoming 2010 and hope you enjoy our games even more than in previous years!

*Disclaimer: Please note that this is currently beta version of the mod. The official version will be issued after January 11, 2010.
Old 12-31-2009, 08:01 AM
Approved Member

Exclamation

Friends, since this is the beta version of the mod your feedback is much appreciated. Please post any noticed issues in this thread.
Thanks in advance and Happy New Year!
Old 12-31-2009, 08:43 AM
Approved Member

Now i have motoivation for new game great
Old 12-31-2009, 08:56 AM
Approved Member

Great news. Thanks to Katauri for getting this out in time for the new year

EDIT: It crashed my computer when I changed over. A weird kind of crash where I can't alt-tab out or click on anything. I had to hard reset the computer but when I turned it on again it seems to be okay. Haven't actually tried to start the campaign though.

Last edited by Zhuangzi; 12-31-2009 at 09:43 AM.
Old 12-31-2009, 11:05 AM
Approved Member

For gods sake!

Can't you guys let me have a life away from my computer?

Old 12-31-2009, 12:05 PM
Approved Member

I think i am gonna wait until someone list items so i see if there is something interesting xD
Old 12-31-2009, 01:41 PM
Approved Member

cool, thanks. where can we get a description of all new artefacts? (even in russian, we can translate)
Old 12-31-2009, 03:20 PM
Approved Member

Hmmm...i must be doing something wrong...i download the file, then when i double click it apparently self-installs with-out giving me an option of specifying a path but when i start the game there's nothing there...

help please...

thx,
DW
Old 12-31-2009, 06:39 PM
Approved Member

Never mind, figured it out.

After you DL and double-click...be sure to copy the file into the game folder (At least i had to).

I also had a hard crash when i switched but game loaded fine with the MOD.

And yes, would be great if we could get some info on the new artifacts etc...

cheers,
DW
Old 12-31-2009, 08:53 PM
Approved Member

Ok I had to move the folder items_pack up one level to /sessions
-
So I see two bugs so far:
1) Like everyone else the game locked up hard and i had to reboot after installing it
2) WHen I first clicked on the exe file it installed it in my kb-tl directory instead of kb-ap directory (which is under my steam path)
-- note that the above is the current state; I wrote these comments via edit in reverse order putting newer comments at the top so it currently works. I see (1) and (2) as bugs. Nike did say to run it "with the mod directory" but I have no clue what he means by that statement with regards to syntax (i'm basically a unix person who uses windows for games).
---
after reboot the game seems to run but no clue which items are the new one.

--

Ok I'm totally confused now. it installed the addon in my kb-TL directory. IT adds a folder called items_pack. I moved this folkder to kbap/sessions/addon/items_pack/...
but nothing happens when i run the game

Where did it put the file ?

I double clicked it and it said a newer version was alrady installed and asked if i wanted to install anyways; but no clue where it wrote hte file.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Direwolf View Post
Never mind, figured it out.

After you DL and double-click...be sure to copy the file into the game folder (At least i had to).

I also had a hard crash when i switched but game loaded fine with the MOD.

And yes, would be great if we could get some info on the new artifacts etc...

cheers,
DW

Last edited by jake21; 01-01-2010 at 12:07 PM.