Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > King's Bounty > King's Bounty: Armored Princess

King's Bounty: Armored Princess Sequel to the critically acclaimed King’s Bounty: The Legend.

Old 02-21-2010, 03:17 PM
Approved Member

That remark about the "past warsaw" can be considered quite offensive, you know. It would appear that it is you who's throwing insults and not the rest, because right now you pretty much insulted everyone from the former eastern block
Old 03-16-2010, 06:39 AM
Approved Member

RPGfan review - 90%
"King's Bounty is a timeless classic in gaming, and King's Bounty: Armored Princess does it justice. The developers stoke the fires of what made the original great by both adding generous amounts of content while staying true to what makes King's Bounty amazingly fun, even today: the gameplay. And although the style of storytelling isn't going to win any awards, Armored Princess has, indeed, made grand strides toward creating a living, breathing world."
Full review here.
Old 03-17-2010, 08:09 AM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nike-it View Post
Best Stuff review - 89/100.
"You have to be either a fan of Strategy Role-Playing Games or enjoyed the first game to have a true appreciation for this title. You do need a fairly strong PC to get the most out of the visuals, but it's still playable on an older PC. Additionally, the music is nice and the gameplay is excellent!" - comments the author.
Full review here.
compared to the game the BGM is monotone, i can only recall three: under the sunlight, underground , "under fire".

Last edited by Aster; 03-17-2010 at 08:18 AM.
Old 03-17-2010, 09:22 AM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by rickah88 View Post
@Zechnophobe,

I'm not thumbing my nose at all, just looking for the simple answer: why?
Not a troll either, obviously I like the game and would like to play it. I don't see why we have to be forced to download it...it's called options. Oh that's right we are dealing with a past warsaw nation, so that would go a little ways in explaining why "our" options are limited.
By all means, though, Mr. Phobe please enjoy your +2 flaming sword mod.
As you can see I started this thread to voice MY opinions. I have not stated anything malicious towards anyone on this site.
So please, sir, get back to me when you have some hard news...and stop trolling. Many thanks!

first of all it is not a troll.
but about options, i think 1C just acted like earlier Nitendo or Macintosh. Fans oriented,who won't bother downloading it even if they don't like download at all. Just some pride which i like it implies that they have something inside shining, they won't please everyone. If you think it does not worth some troubles, maybe you won't really love this game concerning the difficulties not designed for Newbies and random gears and spells setting or some challenges of one's own device.
so you are still lucky. You have always the basic option that you're able to not play it.

Last edited by Aster; 03-17-2010 at 10:45 AM.
Old 03-19-2010, 08:18 AM
Approved Member

GMC review - 8.5/10
The author states that the sequel improves many aspects of the already excellent first chapter of the saga and demonstrates unusually rich, colorful and surreal world.
Old 04-13-2010, 06:18 AM
Approved Member

3D Juegos review - 8/10
"...anyone who enjoyed the original will do well with this expansion, especially bearing in mind that you can get for less than ten euros. Facing the new players, an excellent opportunity to get started in this great series of turn-based strategy games."
Full article (in Spanish) here.