Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > Rig'n'Roll

Rig'n'Roll Truck racing game, sequel to the famous Hard Truck series. Drive authentic trucks along real Californian roads, deliver cargo, take part in truck races or establish your own cargo transportation company.

Old 10-07-2007, 12:11 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by digit
After giving support for 5 years i've run out of things to say.
So don't say anything. Do something else with your life. The game will show up on it's own, and the devs don't need a bunch of angry people telling them what they are already painfully aware of (that the game is late - something which is no doubt costing them _a lot_ of money).
Old 10-07-2007, 12:40 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kolorabi
Quote:
Originally Posted by digit
After giving support for 5 years i've run out of things to say.
So don't say anything. Do something else with your life. The game will show up on it's own, and the devs don't need a bunch of angry people telling them what they are already painfully aware of (that the game is late - something which is no doubt costing them _a lot_ of money).
I have been cheers ! and im still waiting but i think there are questions that need to be answered to the fans!
Old 10-07-2007, 04:10 PM
Approved Member

yeh that's sure there have to be some questions to be answered. like comes rig'n roll this year or in 2008 or later (i dont hope it but you never know with this game) so 1c company must make clear at least this question
Old 10-08-2007, 12:55 AM
Registered Member

this is hilarious. moved to 2008? that can be january 1st or december 31st 2008. then it's gonna be 2009. what next?
Old 10-08-2007, 07:03 AM
Approved Member

Well, they hope its going to be 2008, and it probably will be 2008. Its just with their previous habits of always delaying, they can't really tell. The will not tell. There is no point keep asking, because they dont know. They will tell us a date when the game is completely finished, because its only then that they know. They know enough by now, to know that they don't know.
Old 10-08-2007, 07:56 AM
Approved Member

Well, guys, we understand your dissapointment and discontent, but we can't tell you some inner things of developing process. Hope you understand it. It's very important for us to know your attitude, you are the people we work for.
Old 10-08-2007, 08:24 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evgeny
Well, guys, we understand your dissapointment and discontent, but we can't tell you some inner things of developing process. Hope you understand it. It's very important for us to know your attitude, you are the people we work for.
I was a gaming journalist for 10 years...

This whole situation around Rig'n'Roll is rather confusing and you just show how things should not be done. I think that I met developers of Kings of the Road once on ECTS show in London. I played the game there.

I know that Softlab NSK is not only game company etc... and also you had really lousy communication with press and fans. OK, you had English site but forum was only on Russian for years. Thank God you have finally made forum for English speaking visitors.

The whole concept of Rig'n'Roll is great. I was also delighted to hear that Arnold Schwarzeneger have helped the team in California to make better sim by providing some informations etc...

But again this lack of communications is really not respectful toward your fans. Also, as you know it we are all fed up with so much delays of many games not just Rig'n'Roll.

Just as I said you should make a demo before Christmas, just one mission that would also serve as advertising tool and that will at least temporary quiet the fans.

What you are doing now is really bad. You just change release date on 1C web site and I was also following that. It was 2005 and then 2006 and and 2007 and now 2008, that was 4 years delay. Or maybe more because 2002. was last game so they had 3 years.

Yes, I know that is big project but it is really too long.

1Q of 2008 is what I will wait for Rig'n'Roll after that I will not care and i was the one who promoted your game everywhere. But you are taking a decade to make a bloody game.

When I said 1Q 2008 you should at least hurry to be in early 1q and that is January. You have really pissed off all fans.

Give us one mission demo!
Old 10-08-2007, 09:31 AM
Approved Member

Thanks for the post Bloodstar. The more opinions the better and I couldn't agree more with you.

Yes, one mission demo, or whatever playable demo would suffice for the time being. So many disappointments that you could at least try and show your respect towards the gaming community by releasing something at least ... for the Christmas. It is hard to realize that back in the far 2003 you already had a playable demo.... and for 4 years you couldn't neither complete the game, nor release any form of it? ...
Old 10-08-2007, 09:49 AM
Approved Member

one mission demo go!
Should we make a poll?
Old 10-09-2007, 04:39 AM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evgeny
I am certainly not asking for "inner things of development process.", I am asking for some reassurance or atleast a date or more updates or something. Saying "oh, this year" and moving it on to the next year for five years is not a good track record in my opinion. Don't you guys have an outline or something along that line to see how far you are or something? Sorry if this comes off a little rude, just trying to express my points and make sure they are heard.