Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > IL-2 Sturmovik: Cliffs of Dover > Gameplay questions threads

Gameplay questions threads Everything about playing CoD (missions, tactics, how to... and etc.)

Old 11-25-2012, 02:41 AM
Approved Member

I think this may need to hold off due to a lack of yellow pilots. We have about half the needed pilots for Red and less so for Blue. I can see what I can do but I don't think it will be possible due to a lack of pilots. Maybe move to January? The weekend of 19/1/2013 will work for me best. This will give me time and able to set up a strategy for our forces. Just please sign up if you can and we may move the date.

S!

Eagle
Old 11-27-2012, 01:37 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stealth_Eagle View Post
I think this may need to hold off due to a lack of yellow pilots. We have about half the needed pilots for Red and less so for Blue. I can see what I can do but I don't think it will be possible due to a lack of pilots. Maybe move to January? The weekend of 19/1/2013 will work for me best. This will give me time and able to set up a strategy for our forces. Just please sign up if you can and we may move the date.

S!

Eagle
It's too long to wait((
I suggest to meet each other in ATAG TS for drawing and choosing time and date of event. Let's meet on 01/12/2012 at ... What is your time zone? 9:00 a.m. (+4GMT) Is it good for you?
Old 11-27-2012, 08:07 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by =vit_unit= View Post
It's too long to wait((
I suggest to meet each other in ATAG TS for drawing and choosing time and date of event. Let's meet on 01/12/2012 at ... What is your time zone? 9:00 a.m. (+4GMT) Is it good for you?
I think I'll be able to do that but are you guys fully signed up since we only have half the number of pilots to be able to do such for either side. We need more pilots but there is no present way that I am aware of to get a lot of pilots rapidly. I'll be able to add one if a friend of mine is available but I don't know. Time zone for me is EST so I think that is correct for it to be at 9 A.M. for me. I'll probably talk to some squad leads that I know and I'll see what I am capable of doing to raise us up in numbers. I really hate putting this off but I must remain focused with my studies. Also, I think it will be best if we continue chatting via PMs so it can be a little more quieter somewhat.

Peace,

Eagle
Old 12-15-2012, 11:07 PM
Approved Member

Default An update...

Sorry for not having time to update this but some updates have been made. I will be contacting everyone in the forum again that posted interest in this event that didn't formally sign up. If you do that, that will make my life a whole lot easier.

The event day is 22/12/12 and we are flying for the British RAF. I am needing Spitfire and Hurricane pilots to fill out some slots that are open and I presently have a workable plan for us to use. Just need to get more people to join in and then it will work. I will be updating the sign up thread to show squadron strength and formation. If you have any questions regarding it, please PM me.
Old 12-16-2012, 02:41 AM
Approved Member

Let's show that the end of the days is postponed on uncertain date
Old 12-16-2012, 12:32 PM
Approved Member

Just for resolving time zone misunderstanding...
You offered to compete at 10:00 AM EST...
Does that mean that, for example, New York time is 10:00 AM?
Old 12-16-2012, 02:45 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Yes, that is correct, Vit.
Old 12-16-2012, 04:01 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
As Snapper has said, that would be correct. Time to go update the sign up thread and surprise a couple people.