Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > Off-Road Drive

Off-Road Drive Off-Road Drive delivers a true-to-life, off-road, extreme racing experience.

Closed Thread

Old 10-08-2011, 08:12 PM
SuzukiSamurai

Quote:
Originally Posted by StringBean View Post
I'm going to have to agree with everything that's been said in this topic, I believe this game would be much better with free roam, at least then I could get some practice in, in a non-racing environment which would be great for new comers like myself.
Not only for noobies but just for the fun. This will be like a game with a campaign, once you played it you had it. In GTA you will play again and again because you can do what you want.
Old 10-09-2011, 01:57 AM
Registered Member

We can all cry and scream here at the forum, but they do not listen .. Let us therefore try to make contact on their facebook page, this is probably the place that it is easiest to get people to listen ...

http://www.facebook.com/offroadgame

Otherwise, we always warn people against buying the game ...

Agian, sorry for my poor english, but i´m just a poor dane who feel like i´m lost some money on this game..
Old 10-09-2011, 09:32 AM
SuzukiSamurai

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michael Jensen View Post
We can all cry and scream here at the forum, but they do not listen .. Let us therefore try to make contact on their facebook page, this is probably the place that it is easiest to get people to listen ...

http://www.facebook.com/offroadgame

Otherwise, we always warn people against buying the game ...

Agian, sorry for my poor english, but i´m just a poor dane who feel like i´m lost some money on this game..
Your English is fine. Yeah, Facebook is the only way.
Old 10-09-2011, 04:12 PM
Registered Member

I couldn't agree more about needing a Free Roam option. I thought the game had this and I would not have made the purchase if I knew it was missing. The opening video in-game is very misleading regarding this. The vehicles shown are driving on open terain and are clearly not on a marked course with poles and rope. Please add this or I'm affraid I will have to put the game down and take the $30 loss.
Old 10-10-2011, 09:43 PM
Registered Member

Good news everyone, check it:

https://www.facebook.com/offroadgame...t=feed_comment
Old 10-11-2011, 01:37 PM
SuzukiSamurai

Quote:
Originally Posted by ofspecialk View Post
"Thanks, I'll try to get response from the team ASAP." They still can save this but I think they won't do anything.
Old 10-11-2011, 02:01 PM
Approved Member

Unfortunately free roam is not planned.
Old 10-11-2011, 02:07 PM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nike-it View Post
Thats to bad for you guys and all players... Its like making a FPS game with just knifes..
Old 10-11-2011, 03:40 PM
Approved Member

Default well stated

Quote:
Originally Posted by CLswe View Post
Thats to bad for you guys and all players... Its like making a FPS game with just knifes..
tats fits perfectly as a example
Old 10-11-2011, 03:48 PM
SuzukiSamurai

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nike-it View Post
You are about to miss a big opportunity here. The game is brilliant on the criteria of off roading, it just needs soms adjustments and free roam. What about the map editor? First time now you guys said free roam ISN'T PLANNED. BUT YOU GOT MY MONEY NOW LOL. KNOW WHAT? KEEP IT. LAST TIME I BOUGHT SOMETHING FROM THE 1C-COMPANY. It's not fair you mentioned this now, we asked more then a year if you would add free roam! It was just a simple question to answer. I don't think it takes a year to figure out a yes or a no.
Closed Thread