Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > Off-Road Drive

Off-Road Drive Off-Road Drive delivers a true-to-life, off-road, extreme racing experience.

Old 10-03-2011, 07:58 PM
SuzukiSamurai

Quote:
Originally Posted by barnestah View Post
636 points here! And loving it. Favorite car so far is the Suzuki jeep it's so light and just plows through the mud at high revs!

I can't really give any more tips that have not already been said. Except in deep mud I steer the wheel left & right to keep graying traction.
Yeah, I drove almost all vehicles and the little Samurai is one of the best. ^^
Old 10-03-2011, 08:18 PM
Approved Member

A little off-topic here: how many races must be completed, In order to move on to a new location?
I completed Ladoga with the suzuki, unlocked a couple of new vehicles, but I have to race the same 2 tracks again.
Is It a position Issue? What should happen In order to move forward In the game?
Old 10-03-2011, 11:01 PM
Approved Member

Default play

Quote:
Originally Posted by luke gr View Post
A little off-topic here: how many races must be completed, In order to move on to a new location?
I completed Ladoga with the suzuki, unlocked a couple of new vehicles, but I have to race the same 2 tracks again.
Is It a position Issue? What should happen In order to move forward In the game?
go through the different areas of the world and do the races that are white (not greyed out) play and place first to get the 100/100 rating points, the more points you get the higher your rating thus unlocking more tracks in areas and vehicles.
Old 10-04-2011, 06:09 AM
Approved Member

Thanks for the Info Shawn! Finishing 1st looks quite difficult to me though
If It happens, It wil be with the suzuki for sure. The new vehicles I have tried
so far, feel kind of 'weak'...
Old 10-04-2011, 06:35 AM
Approved Member

Default np

Quote:
Thanks for the Info Shawn! Finishing 1st looks quite difficult to me though
If It happens, It wil be with the suzuki for sure. The new vehicles I have tried
so far, feel kind of 'weak'...
idk everyone seems to like the suzuki but i don't disagree but i prefer the cherokee lifted softest susp. and highest lift with 38's.OR the jonny once again same specs soft susp. highest lift with 38's,both fit my driving style well and when i played through and beat first time, i very seldom lost a race or not finish in first.
Old 10-04-2011, 06:46 AM
Approved Member

One other thing I have noticed, Is the Impact of different tires types In vehicle's performance.
At first I thought, tires variety was only for aesthetic reasons, but now I know the tires Issue, Is been taken good care by the devs.
Old 10-04-2011, 07:00 AM
Approved Member

Default huh?

Quote:
One other thing I have noticed, Is the Impact of different tires types In vehicle's performance.
At first I thought, tires variety was only for aesthetic reasons, but now I know the tires Issue, Is been taken good care by the devs.
you never noticed in the tire selection screen how it affected the functionality for different terrains?i just wish as you was scrolling through you could see the tires on the vehicle in the back ground as well as the susp. heights.
Old 10-04-2011, 07:13 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShawnK116 View Post
you never noticed in the tire selection screen how it affected the functionality for different terrains?
Yes, I noticed on the selection screen, but I wasn't so sure If the Impact would be noticeable
when you actually used them. I am glad It Is.
Old 10-04-2011, 07:29 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShawnK116 View Post
i just wish as you was scrolling through you could see the tires on the vehicle in the back ground as well as the susp. heights.
+1 to that.
Old 10-07-2011, 11:44 AM
Approved Member

Getting a little disappointed here...Can't move on to next locations.
I am sick of racing those 2 tracks Ladoga and USA again and again. Sometimes I manage to finish first,
but I always stuck In the swamps, no matter what...

What the am I doing wrong? I read more and more people moving to next levels easier
or even finish the entire championship

Last edited by luke gr; 10-07-2011 at 11:49 AM.