Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > Death to Spies

Death to Spies Stealth action. Professional spy working for the Soviet counterintelligence service executes dangerous operations in the heart of German territory.

Old 10-03-2007, 11:22 PM
Approved Member

Default STUN - needs to be mapped to a single keystroke ?

Anybody else finding the Stun option really fiddly to use ? Because its only available as an action you have to scroll down a list of options to get it to work and this is really difficult on the Hard or Extreme levels where you have very little time before you are recognised, even when sneaking. It would be really useful if stun could just be mapped to a single keystoke - perhaps one of the spare number keys - so that when you are close enough a quick key press does the job.
Old 10-04-2007, 05:23 AM
Approved Member

I dont find it to be a problem. It is the only option that comes up in the list (unless you're holding chloro/knife/choker), so just pressing E constantly in anticipation of stunning seems to work. I've never had to scroll at all.

I think it's just a technique issue, but a single key map couldn't hurt of course.
Old 10-04-2007, 07:37 AM
Approved Member

I think you are probably right on the technique. I was pressing 2 also for some reason and didn't realise it just pops up automatically for an E press. Thanks for the clarification
Old 11-17-2007, 02:02 AM
Registered Member

i kinda agree it would be cool if it was a bound key, or you select "fists" then just press the fire button. but i got around it by just using a knife. or revolver and silencer.
Old 11-19-2007, 07:48 AM
Registered Member

I think you are right, I just mentioned it on the thread about "what you think about this game".