Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > Death to Spies

Death to Spies Stealth action. Professional spy working for the Soviet counterintelligence service executes dangerous operations in the heart of German territory.

Old 10-21-2007, 10:10 AM
Registered Member

Default OUT OF RANGE

PLEASE HELP ME ANYONE OUT THERE I HAVE INSTALLED DEATH OF SPIES BUT WHEN I GO TO START THE GAME THE MONITOR GOES BLACK AND IT SAYS OUT OF RANGE MAX 1024 1280 53KHS V85HZ.IVE PUT IT ON THIS AND IT STILL WONT WORK THEN I TRIED 1024 768 AND IT STILL WONT WORK IVE ACTUALIZIED ALL MY CONTROLERS AND MY GRAFIC CARD IS VNIDIA GFORCE 8OO GS PLEASE TRIE TO HELP WITH THIS AS I WOULD LOVE TO PLAY THIS GAME.........THANKS
Old 10-21-2007, 02:25 PM
Approved Member

You may have the refresh rate on your monitor set too high. Right click on your desktop, choose Properties, click on the Settings tab then the Advanced button. Select the Monitor tab and look at the screen refresh rate list. If you have an LCD screen it should be 60Hz. If you have a CRT monitor it should be 85Hz
Old 10-24-2007, 12:46 PM
Registered Member

i'm having the same problem but changing the refresh rate didn't work i think it happened when i installed an old game on my computer
Old 10-27-2007, 07:04 AM
Approved Member

I can only play at the basic resolution of the game, all other resolutions give me the same OUT OF RANGE error.
Old 10-29-2007, 05:34 AM
Approved Member

Well, I advise you to ask our support team (support at 1cpublishijng.eu). Thank you for your question.