Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > IL-2 Sturmovik: Birds of Prey

IL-2 Sturmovik: Birds of Prey Famous title comes to consoles.

Old 01-17-2012, 07:49 PM
Approved Member

Even in it's own warped twisted mind it can't really believe it's fooling anyone I mean really come on give it up already. Your so obsessed with me you bring up old topics, follow me to non related forums and continually blast me with messages from a hundred different names I can't remember the last time your coward ass actually played a game with me but I must have put a real ass beating on you for you to be completely obsessed with me like this

oh and it has glorified the holocast and nazis in many PSN messages to me. Things I would never even think of repeating. Really sick stuff. The PSN messages I get make the posts on here look completely tame

Last edited by mavrickandgoose; 01-17-2012 at 07:52 PM.
Old 01-17-2012, 07:50 PM
Approved Member

[QUOTE=JACKATTACK;381138]
Quote:
Originally Posted by FOZ_1983 View Post
WHOOOOOO!!!! WHOOOOOO!!!!

Wanko is back!!!!

What an absolute legend she is, with her inability to even make sense or be polite. Awww Wanko i've missed you being here, its not been the same without your bullshit for us all to laugh at.

******* idiot.[/QUOTE

Who's talking to you comedian? By the way, the word FOZ are the short wersion in German language for CUNT, wel chosen, you made me lough!
Hahahaha,

you just made me spill some of my brew now Wanko!! Thanks

And i think the word your looking for it FOTZE you moron. You do make me laugh with your attempts to argue or act bigger than the rest. Its funny, You do humour me.

Fcuktard.

Sure i've seen you in that new film - troll hunter
Old 01-17-2012, 07:52 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by JACKATTACK View Post
I have heard about you too dumbass, you like bragging ... MY FATHER WAS .. BLAH, BLAH, BLAH ! Who cares, did you achieved something in your life beside posting all day long short noticed nonsens and becoming a chouch ace? I dont think so, beside that the German Fighter Pilotes smoked guys like your dad in giant numbers! Americans have won the air war just by outnumbering the Luftwaffe, no more no less you daydreaming yankee or should i say trigger happy redneck?

Oh and by the way.... (Even though its spelt fotze) i can handle being a cunt

Last edited by FOZ_1983; 01-18-2012 at 07:05 AM.
Old 01-17-2012, 07:55 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Wanko ... Branko ... active members BLAH, BLAH, BLAH, the majority players gives a rats ass about you and this daily soap show here!Like i said, you brainwashed Marines cant even change a date of Year on Fotocamera ... 2025 Future Soldiers ... and every comedian here supports your stupidity ... lol

And as for supporting Mav, yep we all do. Egotistical he may be at times but at least he doesn't lick windows.

Last edited by Gilly; 01-17-2012 at 08:02 PM.
Old 01-17-2012, 07:56 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by FOZ_1983 View Post
Oh and by the way.... (Even though its spelt fotze) i can handle being a cunt
Well you are what you eat Foz!!!
Beats being a majestically large cock any day!
Old 01-17-2012, 08:00 PM
Approved Member

hmmm first time i met you cretin, you were this "poor blind grandma who was married to a b17 pilot...who had horrible dreams becasue nazi bastard ( who you now glorify ) shot rockets at him. how utterly pathetic you are....you keep making lame excues for this and that...the LW lost because they were out numbered...did you complain that the LW OUTNUMBERED the airforeces of poland....yugoslavia...romania...and russia in the beginning? you make lame excuses because you yourself are a lame excuse for a human being. i know you have difficulty understanding because engild isnt your first language so let me translate this into you native tongue...

Baaah Baah BAAAAh. BBaaah bbaaaahh bbah!
Old 01-17-2012, 08:13 PM
Approved Member

And as for supporting Mav, yep we all do. Egotistical he may be at times but at least he doesn't lick windows.[/QUOTE]

Thanks gilly and I fully admit sometimes my ego or temper gets the best of me and I can be a asshole but for the most part I try not to cuase trouble unlike this individual
Old 01-17-2012, 08:14 PM
Approved Member

Give up when the whole forum beats you.
Old 01-17-2012, 08:23 PM
Approved Member

This thread has filled my boreing day with enormous amounts of laughter holy crap this person really is nuts
Old 01-17-2012, 08:26 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Give up what punk? I got nothing to loose, this is pure joy for me! Whole forum, well it's a ******* small one, all i see over and over again the same creeps are posting ... lol By the way who are you, cant recall your name???????
Give up TROLlING which is evident by saying your enjoying it.

Is this your photo by any chance?

And I am gone as this has gone on too long already if only a mod was around when you need one.