Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > IL-2 Sturmovik > Daidalos Team discussions

Closed Thread

Old 01-18-2012, 08:31 PM
Approved Member

Thanks, sir. It happened again. I found that file you are looking for. However I don't know if it will tell you anything. I have checked, I have just been kicked out of the game 2 minutes ago ----- local time 19/01/2010 8:25AM. But the file says: Thu Jan 19 03:39:54 2012

I tried to upload the file, but the forum says it is invaid, so I changed name from .log to .txt

Also, this crash always happen if the mission is long, which happens in most of the DGen campaigns. But it will not happen if the mission is very short.
Attached Files
File Type: txt hs_err_pid1564.txt (6.6 KB, 13 views)
Old 01-23-2012, 01:21 AM
Approved Member

Default God to go (:

With 4.11 and hotfix I have no problems. I never reported a problem just because I backing off in till Hotfix came out.

Ace1staller to 1c forum - out for the rest of today
Old 02-21-2012, 10:19 AM
Registered Member

Hallo,

after installing the 4.11 Patch i always get CTD during dgen Campain or quick Dogfights.
So i wanted do download the Beta Hotfix Patch from Mediafire but the File is not there anymore.

Invalid or Deleted File.

The key you provided for file download was invalid. This is usually caused because the file is no longer stored on Mediafire. This occurs when the file is removed by the originating user or Mediafire.

If you believe you have reached this page in error, please contact support.
Click here to view our help resources

Is there another place from where i can Download this Hotfix Patch?
Old 02-21-2012, 10:38 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kamilek View Post
So i wanted do download the Beta Hotfix Patch from Mediafire but the File is not there anymore.
Which link did you use? The one at the bottom of this first post works just fine for me.
Old 02-21-2012, 09:09 PM
Registered Member

Yes, i use this one on the bottom and always get the same message.

Maybe i need to install something first, before i can download anything from Madiafire?
Old 02-21-2012, 09:43 PM
Approved Member

No idea, just tested again, works fine...

Anyway, I've uploaded it to gamefront, try this link (make sure you've allowed javascript and cookies - free web storage does have a price, like everything)
Old 02-22-2012, 11:37 AM
Registered Member

Thenk You Artist,

now i can at least downdoad it but..cant install anything. The File size is about 27 KB(RAR -Data file).Its openning automatically with Adobe Reader...

Dont know what to do now
Old 02-22-2012, 12:14 PM
Approved Member

Kamilek, do you have software installed to handle rar archives? WinRar, WinZip, 7-zip, etc..

If you don't, I'd recommend 7-zip. It's free, open source and handles just about any file archive out there.

Should you choose to install it, you'll need to set the file type associations in the program itself. Go to Tools->Options... and click Select All, confirm by clicking OK.
If you're using Windows 7 or Vista, be sure the right click the program and run as administrator when setting that option.
Old 02-22-2012, 09:04 PM
Registered Member

I think i did it! Just played 2 mission in Dgen Campain with no CTD.
Still keep my fingers crossed.

Thank you Guys
Closed Thread