Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > IL-2 Sturmovik > Daidalos Team discussions

Old 01-16-2012, 06:42 PM
Approved Member

Yes. (in fact we have four germans in the team)

Thanks for posting your settings. If you tend to handle this better in german, then I suggest you to write me a PM.

----------------------------------------------
For bugreports, help and support contact:
daidalos.team@googlemail.com

For modelers - The IL-2 standard modeling specifications:
IL-Modeling Bible
Old 01-17-2012, 03:09 AM
71st_Mastiff

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZaltysZ View Post
Situation: I am flying straight in P51 and I have bomber stream at my high 7-8h. I see contrails. If I look at my 6-8h, everything is fine, but if I add some head movement to sides, some contrails closer to screen edge disappear. It is like some sort of clipping issue.
do you see like an invisable box and corners? I had this issue the other day apllied the hot fix and I don't see it anymore. or it might of been turn on vsyn.c
" any failure you meet is never a defeat; merely a set up for a greater come back "
Asus||i7x5930k||16gb3200||GTX10808gb||ATX1200Corsa ir||CBTitanium7.1||Win10x64||TrackIr4Pro/ir||gladiator pro mkII||siatekpedals||X52Throttle||G15Keyboard/RazerMouse||
32"LCD||2x7" lilliputs,1x9inc
Old 01-17-2012, 04:02 AM
Approved Member

help!

if I move the mouse, trackir stops working
Old 01-17-2012, 05:45 AM
71st_Mastiff

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bionde View Post
help!

if I move the mouse, trackir stops working
go into the hardware settings and see if your mouse was binded to the mouse controls.

if so take it off the mouse control feature is for the head movement not guns turrets.
" any failure you meet is never a defeat; merely a set up for a greater come back "
Asus||i7x5930k||16gb3200||GTX10808gb||ATX1200Corsa ir||CBTitanium7.1||Win10x64||TrackIr4Pro/ir||gladiator pro mkII||siatekpedals||X52Throttle||G15Keyboard/RazerMouse||
Old 01-17-2012, 07:42 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by GF_Mastiff View Post
go into the hardware settings and see if your mouse was binded to the mouse controls.

if so take it off the mouse control feature is for the head movement not guns turrets.
tanks alot!!
Old 01-17-2012, 08:00 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by jermin View Post
Not a bug.

The default height of line of sight (when Shift + F1 is disabled) is a bit lower than the aiming line in Bf-109s and Fw-190s. I have to stretch my head upwards and rightwards to get the reticle into the center of the revi sight in order to aim, which will make my neck uncomfortable after some time of playing.

Could you please consider lifting the default line of sight to the same height of the aiming sight so that we only need to move our heads a little to right to aim?
Workaround: Lean lower and left when centering your tracking software. It helps to have the centering bound to some convenient button so you can adjust the "center" in-flight.
AMD 1055T Hexacore@3,4GHz - 2x4GB 1600MHz DDR3 - ATI 6950 2GB, flashed to 6970 shaders - Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit - 30" LG W3000H (2560x1600) - TM Warthog Stick + Cougar Throttle - wooden DIY pedals with Hall sensor - FreeTrack
Old 01-17-2012, 11:04 AM
Approved Member

omg...

when I minimize the game and come back, the trackir stops working...
Old 01-17-2012, 12:36 PM
71st_Mastiff

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bionde View Post
omg...

when I minimize the game and come back, the trackir stops working...
mmm well that doesn't happen to me.

you might want to check your security setting for track ir make sure you have admin rights and check further in this procedure/

right click on the track ir icon / scroll all the way down and click on properties/ click on the advanced button on the lower right, check the box that says run as administrator next click ok/ next your back at the properties window click apply/ next tabs at the top of the window click on the Security tab/ there's 2 box's one says Group user names; beneath this is an edit button, click on that; a new window/ group or user names left click on those names and system names each one at a time, look at the permissions for everyone; check every box including full control all the way down except special; apply. do this for all the names in the group user names/ apply each time/ when finished click ok. if apply on the properties windows is active apply then ok, close. your track ir should work .

Last edited by GF_Mastiff; 01-17-2012 at 12:39 PM.
Old 01-17-2012, 01:19 PM
Approved Member

thanks for support Mastiff, but the software still running and ok, but in game don't works only mouse... :/

i'm using freetrack .-.
Old 01-17-2012, 01:29 PM
Approved Member

I use FreeTrack also, but for me it works just like in 4.10.1. No issues here. Maybe some key conflicts that disable FreeTrack when you go to desktop?