Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > IL-2 Sturmovik > Daidalos Team discussions

Old 02-07-2012, 10:33 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhistlinggDeath View Post
I believe you are USN_Sawyer correct ? If so, I have met you and you can indeed fly the corsair close to its operational limits (and the people I say this of, number about five to seven). I know that Hombre is USN_Hombre, so are you, USN_Sawyer ?
Correct, USN_Saw actually. I'm OPS officer at USN squad.

Thanks for the support!

I'm not too concerned with the top speed (it actually seems pretty close) or the turning really. Those can be re-learned by practice.

It's simply getting off the carrier that bothers me.

Thankfully, they said they would fix it and our squad awaits anxiously for the next patch.

(Your name is very familiar but I can't place you. Where have we met??)
Old 02-08-2012, 01:33 AM
Approved Member

Yes Sawyer, I have flown with USN before on a few missions and hosted Hombre for a few fights (but way back in early 2010). Have also flown with BS_Vidar and a few of the Black Sheep on occasion. Aside from a few difficult fights with 357th_ULTI and LYNX_11, always had a hard time locating skilled Corsair foes to fight or fly with. You, Vidar and maybe one or two others are all I can remember as being really competent
Old 02-08-2012, 02:26 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Yes Sawyer, I have flown with USN before on a few missions and hosted Hombre for a few fights (but way back in early 2010). Have also flown with BS_Vidar and a few of the Black Sheep on occasion. Aside from a few difficult fights with 357th_ULTI and LYNX_11, always had a hard time locating skilled Corsair foes to fight or fly with. You, Vidar and maybe one or two others are all I can remember as being really competent
aahhh. Well if you see me, Hombre or any USN guys online we all love the Corsair and will fly with or against you anytime. None of us really fly online outside the squad functions so we'll host a map.

I agree it's getting harder to find guys flying these Navy planes. We've been doing squad vs squad fights against the Bounty Hunters and they know their Corsairs well.

Post or PM your HL name and I'll add you to my friends list
Old 02-12-2012, 09:00 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Legend in your own mind huh....

Quote:
Originally Posted by sawyer692 View Post
aahhh. Well if you see me, Hombre or any USN guys online we all love the Corsair and will fly with or against you anytime. None of us really fly online outside the squad functions so we'll host a map.

I agree it's getting harder to find guys flying these Navy planes. We've been doing squad vs squad fights against the Bounty Hunters and they know their Corsairs well.

Post or PM your HL name and I'll add you to my friends list
Ah yes, herd NAWS is longer of this world. Tis a pitty...
Old 02-12-2012, 05:52 PM
Approved Member

Yeah, our CO: USN_NAWS, passed away following a surgury last April. RIP NAWS