Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > Rig'n'Roll

Rig'n'Roll Truck racing game, sequel to the famous Hard Truck series. Drive authentic trucks along real Californian roads, deliver cargo, take part in truck races or establish your own cargo transportation company.

Old 11-21-2009, 01:46 AM
Registered Member

For as long as we have been waiting for this GAME it better be worth it or poeple are going to go crazy
Old 11-21-2009, 01:47 AM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by deathblade00 View Post
For as long as we have been waiting for this GAME it better be worth it or poeple are going to go crazy
2nd!
Old 12-03-2009, 07:55 PM
Approved Member

I have been viewing RigNRoll.com since the spring, and from what I see it looks to be a real treat compared to other trucking games I have played. I can hardly wait for the US release.

Last edited by USA Trucker; 12-03-2009 at 09:26 PM. Reason: Developer Question
Old 12-30-2009, 10:09 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by USA Trucker View Post
I have been viewing RigNRoll.com since the spring, and from what I see it looks to be a real treat compared to other trucking games I have played. I can hardly wait for the US release.
lol i have been watching this game for at least the last 3 years, possibly 4!!! tbh i expected the release long before now, i just hope its worth the wait and i hope they fix the save issue in the english release as i run windows 7 x64
Old 12-30-2009, 11:41 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob_G View Post
lol i have been watching this game for at least the last 3 years, possibly 4!!! tbh i expected the release long before now, i just hope its worth the wait and i hope they fix the save issue in the english release as i run windows 7 x64
Well, you must be really eager to get your hands on it. I just purchased Windows 7, 64 too. I also have a new computer coming Jan 4. It's fully loaded, and I expect to get the most out of this game with it. I also plan on getting Grand Theft Auto 4. RoadRanger posted some nice trucking videos of it, and I liked what I saw.

Here's the link: http://forum.1cpublishing.eu/showpos...27&postcount=1

Last edited by USA Trucker; 12-30-2009 at 11:48 PM.
Old 01-01-2010, 11:25 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by USA Trucker View Post
I also plan on getting Grand Theft Auto 4. RoadRanger posted some nice trucking videos of it, and I liked what I saw.

Here's the link: http://forum.1cpublishing.eu/showpos...27&postcount=1
Just so you know, GTA4 doesn't come with those trucks, they are mods which you'll have to download and install that alter existing vehicles. You also can't haul any loads or attach trailers or really do anything else than just drive around (which, to be fair, can be quite entertaining). There is also no native support for Logitech wheels so you'll have to fiddle around quite a bit (possibly with 3rd party apps and creating custom files and whatnot) to get your G25 to work somewhat properly with it. There are also no manual transmissions in the game and no working cockpits (gauges, dials, moving steering wheel etc). So while it can be fun it's still nothing like a proper trucking game (obviously it's not meant to be one).

Just thought I'd mention it if those trucks are the only reason you're getting this game.
Old 01-01-2010, 11:27 PM
Approved Member

Modding GTA4 takes forever and crashes the game alot once done, and obsolum is right about the G25 support i still have not been able to set my wheel up properly, also yes i am very eager to get my hands on this game, lets just hope it does not disappoint!!
Old 02-07-2010, 12:46 AM
Registered Member

well all i know is after 8 years of waiting for this, im anxious and cant wait to hear on either a date when we can pre order the game or when the actual release is, either way im tired of waiting...
Old 02-07-2010, 05:02 AM
Approved Member

I been waiting for this game for 8 years and its sad to say that now I have my CDL and the game still aint out. That says alot. Still nice to try out the game just to see what they did with it even though I'm driving real trucks now. I'm playing the real R'N'R since I live in california and no they are no pictures on the side of my trailers of what my load is

Last edited by GinXeng; 02-07-2010 at 05:05 AM.