Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > Rig'n'Roll

Rig'n'Roll Truck racing game, sequel to the famous Hard Truck series. Drive authentic trucks along real Californian roads, deliver cargo, take part in truck races or establish your own cargo transportation company.

Old 06-07-2009, 02:53 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freak Of Nature View Post
Very nice, I saw they have a competition with prizes. who makes better timer will get Rig'n'roll and another prizes, why don't we have such a competition here?
They said, they can't do it until there is an official American and other countries release date announced. When there is, we will also have a competition.

I don't know if winner will get Rignroll, that was just my suggestion to them. Hopefully they will take it.
Old 06-07-2009, 08:58 PM
Approved Member

I'm going to read the instruction manual cover to cover before I even stick the disc in the drive LOL. Anyway, after it installs I'm probably going to change a few of the controls around and the put the game on full graphics. Then I'll probably put it on it's hardest setting whatever will make it most simulation like. Then I'll probably go and masturbate over the physics and realism, haha just kidding. Anyway, my computer should be able to handle it, if got a AMD phenom quad core with 3gb of ram and a g-force 9600, so it should run perfectly!
Old 06-19-2009, 04:35 AM
bakingcookies

I know what I'm gonna do when it comes out. I'm going to download it.
Old 06-29-2009, 04:41 PM
Approved Member

i know what I AM going to do when it's released. i'm gonna rub the CD/DVD against a mule's ass and then torch it.

or i would do what me and others said in this thread http://forum.1cpublishing.eu/showthread.php?t=6283
Old 06-29-2009, 06:03 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by akaFr0sT View Post
i know what I AM going to do when it's released. i'm gonna rub the CD/DVD against a mule's ass and then torch it.

or i would do what me and others said in this thread http://forum.1cpublishing.eu/showthread.php?t=6283
And that means you'll be playing the game and having some fun... those kinda jokes are as funny as funeral...
Old 06-29-2009, 07:44 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freak Of Nature View Post
And that means you'll be playing the game and having some fun... those kinda jokes are as funny as funeral...
too bad i ain't jokin'.i am absolutely sure this game is just another 18 Wheels of Steel/americanish truck driving game
Old 06-29-2009, 08:04 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
too bad i ain't jokin'.i am absolutely sure this game is just another 18 Wheels of Steel/americanish truck driving game
Have you read any of the topics, concerning news about the game? Did you knew, there is going to be storyline in the game to start with? Have you seen driver hiring, different race types? From what I see, it's going to be different from 18 WoS, that I haven't played, but have seen enough video/other stuff, to have some certain impression. Correct me, if I'm wrong.

Oh, and another thing... Have you played "King of the Road" (Hard Truck 2)?

To me, your comments do look funny. I can't understand people complaining about the game, visiting forum to keep complaining about something, that they haven't seen yet, explaining how they're not going to play it, or how they're going to dislike it after playing . I mean, really...
Old 06-29-2009, 08:45 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qwx View Post
Have you read any of the topics, concerning news about the game? Did you knew, there is going to be storyline in the game to start with? Have you seen driver hiring, different race types? From what I see, it's going to be different from 18 WoS, that I haven't played, but have seen enough video/other stuff, to have some certain impression. Correct me, if I'm wrong.

To me, your comments do look funny. I can't understand people complaining about the game, visiting forum to keep complaining about something, that they haven't seen yet, explaining how they're not going to play it, or how they're going to dislike it after playing . I mean, really...
I agree with you I think after Rig'n'Roll is released, developers should work on the 4thpart os series, which action is set in 2024 with flying spacetrucks and stuff like that, it will surely be something NOT like 18 Wos lol....
Old 07-02-2009, 06:47 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qwx View Post

i DID play "King of the Road" (Hard Truck 2) and it was the best truck driving game ever. it still is from every POV besides graphics since it's very old. R'n'R will never get even close to what Hard Truck 2 was.
Old 07-02-2009, 07:41 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
i DID play "King of the Road" (Hard Truck 2) and it was the best truck driving game ever. it still is from every POV besides graphics since it's very old. R'n'R will never get even close to what Hard Truck 2 was.
And you decided so, after watching the videos of not final version of the game? they still have 5 months. and why does it look so bad too you? because of the physics? Don't you think it will be ok if the driver was driving normaly? In hard truck 2 if you drive so fast as in R'n'R the truck almost starts to fly on simple curves... well i'm sure that R'n'R physics will be better than HT2 and definately not worse... Just drive like a normal person and you'll love physics.

Last edited by Freak Of Nature; 07-02-2009 at 08:41 PM.