Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > Rig'n'Roll

Rig'n'Roll Truck racing game, sequel to the famous Hard Truck series. Drive authentic trucks along real Californian roads, deliver cargo, take part in truck races or establish your own cargo transportation company.

Old 05-18-2009, 04:10 PM
Approved Member

Default Rig'n'Roll Release date 27th November

Found on TruckPol. It says it's officia, I thought we are the first to know release date.... Anyway Admin please confirm if this date is true.

google translation

It was also officially announced release date known dolgostroya - «Dalnoboyschikov 3». Moment of Truth is the 27 th of November this year.

The long road dalnoboyschika

While the game looks pretty good. But no, I am wrong. Just look strashnenko game, but in terms of gameplay more brighter prospects. God is with her, the graphics, the truth you are interested in the stones of California's roads in the game on the carriage of goods? Here you and bi-biiii (which we signal), and hole-hole (startuem) or even bigbadabum! (crowd of people turned in our favor, but we pretend that we just sat behind the wheel and have no relationship to the accident on the monitor). Home - time to take advantage of the menu item «Avariyka», and by paying some amount, to continue to enjoy your administration, if one may say, almost a tank.

Sverhrealistichnol 1; physics of the game is not worth waiting for, although the system damage is present, and - on first glance - well deserved the epithet «a good». The damage is not only visually, but also influence the behavior of vehicles on the road. Weather conditions also refreshing gameplay, because of rain machine becomes trudnoupravlyaemoy. Sami machine well detailed and beautifully accelerated after the injection of nitrogen.

There are videovstavki, who played at some point, for example, when you knits the police or you come to the hotel to rest. Key points on the map a lot, but she is quite big. I once again forgot how many kilometers there, more importantly, that you should always be where to go.

Is present in the game and economic model. The player is free to create their own team and raise revenue. A few sliders that we regulate, how and where to carry a computer bolvanchikam, buy them cars - and see how over time, added to our coffers. True, it is to monitor the rate of satisfaction with our ward, otherwise he did not bring you profit, but also leave in the red. What is more, the more experienced drivers, we can hire - and the more money it will bring us. «Capturing» key points on the map, we can expand its sphere of influence. This, of course, not taykun, but nobody promised. Thank God, indeed.

The plot is, and this is all about him, although we still arrange developers questioning tendentiously. Side quests are, for example, it is possible to pick up voters in the way citizens and bring him home. In general, I assume that the fans and lovers of toy trucks and transport of goods will be satisfied.
Old 05-18-2009, 11:09 PM
Approved Member

WoW. Thats a pretty specific date. Not just a month, but an actual date.

Admin?
Old 05-18-2009, 11:16 PM
Approved Member

What do they mean by "physics of the game is not worth waiting for"?
Old 05-19-2009, 01:24 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azabache View Post
What do they mean by "physics of the game is not worth waiting for"?
Probably that graphics is not on par with other games currently being released. I would expect this, considering how long they have been developing this game.
Old 05-19-2009, 08:45 AM
Approved Member

I will be able to confirm this date in 1-2 days, right now it is most probable date for Russia, about international release I don't have information.
Old 05-19-2009, 10:49 AM
Approved Member

I would like to ask, where to see the date?
Old 05-19-2009, 01:43 PM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nike-it View Post
I will be able to confirm this date in 1-2 days, right now it is most probable date for Russia, about international release I don't have information.
How will you get the information?
Old 05-19-2009, 02:00 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Sawyer View Post
How will you get the information?
From my boss
Old 05-19-2009, 02:52 PM
Registered Member

Your boss, is it the 1C boss...
Old 05-19-2009, 04:37 PM
Approved Member

Talking

I have confirmation. It is the real date. Another official 1C representative at the Russian 1C forums has posted the date.

http://forums.games.1c.ru/index.php?...msg_id=2237660 In Russian.

Guys we have made it. We didn't die in the process. I think I am dreaming. Begins cursing and goes to get a bottle of vodka........