Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > Rig'n'Roll

Rig'n'Roll Truck racing game, sequel to the famous Hard Truck series. Drive authentic trucks along real Californian roads, deliver cargo, take part in truck races or establish your own cargo transportation company.

Old 02-25-2009, 04:06 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by digit View Post
Yer thats true, and its quite sad on 1C's behalf!
Thats because I'm a gamer just like you. I dont work for any company. I did volunteer work for
Softlab-Nsk with translations of magazines and videos, but I don't officially work for them.

1C staff have rules they have to follow, while I make my own rules. Thats why us regular gamers get more actual stuff done. We say we wanna email Igor and we do it. And so we will. March is next week. It will be soon don't worry.

I am still deciding exactly when I will send the email, but probably sometime next week.
Old 02-25-2009, 02:00 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ubaku View Post
Thats because I'm a gamer just like you. I dont work for any company. I did volunteer work for
Softlab-Nsk with translations of magazines and videos, but I don't officially work for them.

1C staff have rules they have to follow, while I make my own rules. Thats why us regular gamers get more actual stuff done. We say we wanna email Igor and we do it. And so we will. March is next week. It will be soon don't worry.

I am still deciding exactly when I will send the email, but probably sometime next week.
You could send it on sunday, so when on monday Igor arrives to work, he could read and answer to it.
Old 02-26-2009, 05:44 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ubaku View Post
Thats why us regular gamers get more actual stuff done.
Bloody oath! but i guess thats just how things are so we'll have to build a bridge!

I like freaks idea!
Old 02-28-2009, 04:51 AM
Approved Member

I think I really will send the letter this Sunday. Will have to see if I have time, but I will try. When the letter is sent, I will tell you guys.
Old 02-28-2009, 06:16 PM
Approved Member

Nice, Ubaku.

Since Nike-it didnt conffirmed that release date I begun to believe in another delay, again.

Hopefully Igor would give us good news.
Old 03-02-2009, 03:47 AM
Approved Member

Exclamation letter to igor belago has been sent

I have sent the email to Igor Belago today on March 1. Waiting for reply. I will check my email daily. A reply might come very soon. It might not come so soon. Who knows. We can just wait.

-Ubaku
Old 03-02-2009, 05:22 AM
Approved Member

Good to hear Ubaku! Lets hope its a positive reply
Old 03-02-2009, 06:50 AM
Approved Member

Looking forward what Igor says again
Old 03-02-2009, 06:53 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by digit View Post
Good to hear Ubaku! Lets hope its a positive reply
That depends on what you call "positive".

Don't hold your breath for a April 2009 release date, that won't happen. For the game to be released - ie. available in stores - the game would already have to be 100% complete. Seeing as we've had no mention of that I think it's safe to assume that the game is not ready yet, and thus the release date will be postponed again. I'm guessing they'll say August/September 2009 this time.
Old 03-02-2009, 09:23 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by obsolum View Post
That depends on what you call "positive".

Don't hold your breath for a April 2009 release date, that won't happen. For the game to be released - ie. available in stores - the game would already have to be 100% complete. Seeing as we've had no mention of that I think it's safe to assume that the game is not ready yet, and thus the release date will be postponed again. I'm guessing they'll say August/September 2009 this time.
I wouldnt even be holding my breath for this year if i were you mate! and when i say positive i mean moving forward not backward, nothing about release