Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > Rig'n'Roll

Rig'n'Roll Truck racing game, sequel to the famous Hard Truck series. Drive authentic trucks along real Californian roads, deliver cargo, take part in truck races or establish your own cargo transportation company.

Old 02-18-2009, 04:22 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freak Of Nature View Post
I won't believe in any release dates unless they tell exact month and day of release, and don't change it again...
So...you wont believe it untill you see the button BUY NOW on on-line stores, no? hehe

I can't believe in a web that says RnR has multiplayer on LAN and internet
Old 02-18-2009, 04:52 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whiskey View Post
So...you wont believe it untill you see the button BUY NOW on on-line stores, no? hehe

I can't believe in a web that says RnR has multiplayer on LAN and internet
After so many lies.. No I won't believe untill I play it myself or I see on youtube fandmade videos
Old 02-18-2009, 10:23 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by wheelking View Post
You and Nike it... If you still expect to get this game in April 2009,there is either 2 fact
-You really don't know anything about the release date jokes since 2004
-You are really retard...Extremely...I knew that the release date could be joke,and everyone should laugh at it,but now we are gonna laugh at you,too! You are praying to an impossible thing you know? Anyway,good luck friend. If it gets released in april...ahh even dreaming it is just a shit

1) I've followed this game since around 2004/5, so I know how many times it's been postponed.
2) I'm not retarded...and I won't stoop to name calling on the internet. It's really pathetic. By the way, how old are you?

Yes, they've delayed it for a long time, but just because I thank a moderator/admin for looking up information for us, doesn't mean I truly think it'll come out in April. It may, but it's doubtful. A little respect for them wouldn't hurt either. And everyone will be laughing at me since I waited for the game with respect? We'll see who's laughing when the game comes out. It's a win/win situation for me: either I play Rig N Roll this year, or get a CDL and drive a truck. Either way, I'll be driving the truck, so if Rig N Roll isn't out by then, I'll have done the real thing instead of a game!
Old 02-19-2009, 11:28 AM
Approved Member

Dont wait this game than this time.
Old 02-21-2009, 04:17 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1Truck View Post
1) I've followed this game since around 2004/5, so I know how many times it's been postponed.
2) I'm not retarded...and I won't stoop to name calling on the internet. It's really pathetic. By the way, how old are you?

Yes, they've delayed it for a long time, but just because I thank a moderator/admin for looking up information for us, doesn't mean I truly think it'll come out in April. It may, but it's doubtful. A little respect for them wouldn't hurt either. And everyone will be laughing at me since I waited for the game with respect? We'll see who's laughing when the game comes out. It's a win/win situation for me: either I play Rig N Roll this year, or get a CDL and drive a truck. Either way, I'll be driving the truck, so if Rig N Roll isn't out by then, I'll have done the real thing instead of a game!

Well said Mate
Old 02-21-2009, 04:36 AM
Approved Member

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1Truck View Post

good luck with your cdl ill be seeing you on the road sometime then.
Old 02-22-2009, 03:26 PM
Approved Member

Hmm, where have I seen this before? April 2004,2005,2006,2007,2008. Anyway I will ask Igor when I email him. But Nike-it knows what he is talking about. I hope he is right.
Old 02-22-2009, 07:20 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ubaku View Post
Hmm, where have I seen this before? April 2004,2005,2006,2007,2008. Anyway I will ask Igor when I email him. But Nike-it knows what he is talking about. I hope he is right.
thats the truth we all have seen that before
Old 02-23-2009, 02:02 PM
Approved Member

Only one man Ubaku can mail to rign roll developer sometimes and 1c company even can't ask confirm real release date.
Old 02-24-2009, 04:09 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bombakas View Post
Only one man Ubaku can mail to rign roll developer sometimes and 1c company even can't ask confirm real release date.
Yer thats true, and its quite sad on 1C's behalf!