Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > Rig'n'Roll

Rig'n'Roll Truck racing game, sequel to the famous Hard Truck series. Drive authentic trucks along real Californian roads, deliver cargo, take part in truck races or establish your own cargo transportation company.

Old 01-04-2009, 07:24 PM
Approved Member

almost two months since we have heard about Rig'n'Roll, Developers should be finishing the testing, but I'm sure they aren't :/ Ubaku, will you send a letter to Igor in this month or February? cause if we don't write to them, they do not write to us either.... Maybe they finnaly say something else than we can't say release date yet
Old 01-05-2009, 02:00 PM
Approved Member

From TruckPol:

December 22nd, 2008

I have received email from Igor Belago about Rig'n'Roll status.

It is really hard to schedule a completion date. A lot of testing, a lot of bugs, a lot of fixes. We just move forward step by step.
Probably we will be on a final stage at the beginning of next year, you are right...
Old 01-05-2009, 02:10 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whiskey View Post
From TruckPol:

December 22nd, 2008

I have received email from Igor Belago about Rig'n'Roll status.

It is really hard to schedule a completion date. A lot of testing, a lot of bugs, a lot of fixes. We just move forward step by step.
Probably we will be on a final stage at the beginning of next year, you are right...
.... What they have been doing last 7 years? Developing game or bugs? Looks like testing has taken more time than developing.... they were already testing it in 2006... And the begining means March, or hopefuly in February they can say when they finish testings it, wich looks like never ending process, well good luck for them, better finish faster :/
Old 01-23-2009, 12:09 PM
Registered Member

As for me, it is clear, they call it testing and are just enjoying the game. they get paid for it and they have fun too. I am just waiting for "that game project is canceled because of financial unreliability" and then? i thnik we should establish a RnR waiters club, where we will discuss conspiracy theories xD