Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > Rig'n'Roll

Rig'n'Roll Truck racing game, sequel to the famous Hard Truck series. Drive authentic trucks along real Californian roads, deliver cargo, take part in truck races or establish your own cargo transportation company.

Old 11-23-2008, 09:50 PM
Approved Member

hey thanks for the translated letter. Sure clears up some questions I was having.

Good job as always.

Still can't wait to see it in the stores

Bigbubba467
Old 11-23-2008, 10:12 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ubaku View Post
Yes but you read, and saw that Igor Belago said he is upset himself that they cant release it yet. He cares about us and understands, but we need to face the facts.

Softlab is a small company and they took on a project that even large companies would avoid. They are the underdog here.

Microsoft would look at a project like this and scream and say no no no way in heck would we try to make a game where we totally recreate California piece by piece, every single town in the state.

This project was a crazy idea to begin with, but when its done we will see something unique in the history of games.

Yes people have a right to be upset, but Igor finally proved to us that he understands us being upset, and feels sorry for it. I think we need to respect him and Softlab for taking on a project this insane, and giving us something much cooler than 18 wheels of steel or Euro Trucker.

And like I said, WE HAVE NEVER BEEN THIS CLOSE TO RELEASE EVER BEFORE. Only a couple more months before it actually goes gold, not before they tell us the release date. We should be happy thats its really almost here after 6 years.
I understand it's a big game for a small company. Ok, put a real date for your fans. Don't keep delaying release date for four years. Even if you couldn't figured out how hard this game could be at begining, in third year stop putting dates you cannot acomplish.

I mean, if you haven't finished the game yet, and you see there's a lot of bugs to fix and re-test for your small company, at least delay the game for one year. Even most of your fans knew in 2007 you cannot release the game at that time.

It's annoying. I bet the game will be a genre-classic for its detail and fun. But this is annoying.
Old 11-24-2008, 02:08 PM
Approved Member

Quote:

And like I said, WE HAVE NEVER BEEN THIS CLOSE TO RELEASE EVER BEFORE. Only a couple more months before it actually goes gold, not before they tell us the release date. We should be happy thats its really almost here after 6 years.
This is DeJavu or what, but I heard the same story last year, when we,d been told that the game will be released in 2008 and developers need a couple of months to test it anyway it's the filnal two months of testing.
Old 11-24-2008, 07:36 PM
Approved Member

It has been stickied. And I agree with Ubaku
Old 11-24-2008, 08:13 PM
Registered Member

Angry

I only have two words for them:

Stuff It!

I've waited long enough. When this game was announced, by eldest son was at school; Last month, he joined the RAF as a Pilot Officer. I have been married and divorced in the time its taken. If I were to treat my customers like this, I wouldn't have a business.

I certainly won't be patronising this comapny, for anything they ever do in the future.
Old 11-24-2008, 09:13 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by movo. View Post
It has been stickied. And I agree with Ubaku
Yes, I know it has been stickied. Nike-it deleted the part where I asked him to sticky the thread. At least that part is not there for me. Where do you see the words sticky movo?

robbo3166 everyone has a right to an opinion, and you have a right to be mad. But really Softlab is a tiny company. Sometimes small companies have a lot of talent, but the tradeoff is waiting such a long time.

If this game really does come out in a couple of months, I will play it with joy, I even have a wheel and pedals I bought especially for it. If you are a real truck driver it might not be as fun for you, but all I ever drive is a small car, never driven a truck.
Old 11-25-2008, 09:28 PM
Approved Member

Calm down Ubaku, Movo was supporting you.

People who express their opinions are not "mad": they are free.
Old 12-05-2008, 02:38 AM
bakingcookies

Ubaku is always yelling. Maybe you should get laid or somethinn.

I see nothing's changed. Every excuse possible. **** this foresaken game. I'm gonna go blow myself in the name of allah, the bomb will be named igor.

dirky dirky
Old 12-06-2008, 02:02 PM
wheelking

Quote:
Yes, I know it has been stickied. Nike-it deleted the part where I asked him to sticky the thread. At least that part is not there for me. Where do you see the words sticky movo?

robbo3166 everyone has a right to an opinion, and you have a right to be mad. But really Softlab is a tiny company. Sometimes small companies have a lot of talent, but the tradeoff is waiting such a long time.

If this game really does come out in a couple of months, I will play it with joy, I even have a wheel and pedals I bought especially for it. If you are a real truck driver it might not be as fun for you, but all I ever drive is a small car, never driven a truck.
We know they are small company,and they had taken a work that is really hard,but if they will delay it that much,why did they agreed with doing that? Come on guys this is just like playing Russian Roulette with the 6-shot gun that has 1 EMPTY (not Bullet) HOLE ! For 4 years they have found bugs and they are STILL finding... lol

Now,there is a game called HEADLIGHT...it may be released in 2009---or 2010. It uses DX9. I am waiting that game more than this because there are news every month...even small news.
I BET HEADLIGHT WILL BE RELEASED BEFORE THIS GAME !

And Ubaku...if you bought SW and pedals for RnR,too early mate When it gets released i think Microsoft will be starting to make new Truck Simulator and will design wheel and pedals for trucks LMAO. We just need to gather all fans and send e-mail to there.

2009 beginning......Summer 2009.....17/12/2009.........April 2010......June 2010......Dec 2010.....And finally, 10 July 2011 (check the old pictures. The DATE lol)
Old 12-06-2008, 03:07 PM
Approved Member

We should just stop thinking about the game til we hear some more news. I am planning to email Igor around March 2009 or so. It might be released before that. Who knows. I'm not worried, my life is not made of this game.

Btw I am very excited about Headlight too. Should be a really cool game.

Last edited by Ubaku; 12-06-2008 at 03:23 PM.