Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > Rig'n'Roll

Rig'n'Roll Truck racing game, sequel to the famous Hard Truck series. Drive authentic trucks along real Californian roads, deliver cargo, take part in truck races or establish your own cargo transportation company.

Old 01-29-2008, 12:03 AM
Registered Member

Default Rig N Roll Answers

First one, yes the game is coming out in 2008!

Next ones, well you are going to tell us. Please keep an eye out as 1C is going to give you a chance to ask the questions you really want to know. Once we have them all in (or by Feb 18th) we will take ten days and then answer all of them that we can. I'll post more once the news is official in the next few weeks.
Old 01-29-2008, 12:11 AM
Approved Member

Thumbs up

I guess this is the interview Evgeny promised us. Yay!!!

My question is, at what stage in development/testing is Rig'n'Roll right now?

Second question is I'm pretty sure it is possible to estimate by now the release of the game, if not day then month. Please we beg you dont say 1st quarter, 2nd quarter, 3rd quarter, etc. Instead please say an actual month in 2008. You know March, April, May. Thank you

Honestly I doubt there is anything else anyone wants to know. We know all about this game already. Its been many years. We just want the game now.

Last edited by Ubaku; 01-29-2008 at 12:19 AM.
Old 01-29-2008, 12:20 AM
Approved Member

Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by Traction View Post
First one, yes the game is coming out in 2008!

Next ones, well you are going to tell us. Please keep an eye out as 1C is going to give you a chance to ask the questions you really want to know. Once we have them all in (or by Feb 18th) we will take ten days and then answer all of them that we can. I'll post more once the news is official in the next few weeks.
and you are...??? mmm, sure and i have 3 legs, but only one likes to spit
Old 01-29-2008, 12:23 AM
Approved Member

No puca he really does work for 1C. So be quiet!!!!

If you remember what Evgeny said. This is what he meant!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evgeny View Post
Guys we're going to make kinda conference with Igor Belago very soon. Everyone will be able to ask him what he wants and to get the answers directly from him.

Last edited by Ubaku; 01-29-2008 at 12:26 AM.
Old 01-29-2008, 12:52 AM
Registered Member

Puca, I really do work for 1C, but I understand your point as the net has tons of posers. I will ask 1C the exact date this product is being released but so much depends on test schedules and publishing deals in other countries. We will be holding a conference of sorts where you can send in all your questions (including anything about the game itself) and Igor will read them and respond. Hopefully we still have some surprises in store for you even after this time. I'll post the email address for this as soon as we get final aproval on the press release. We just wanted to do something to show the Rig'n'Roll forum posters that we hear you.
Old 01-29-2008, 02:49 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Traction View Post
Puca, I really do work for 1C, but I understand your point as the net has tons of posers. I will ask 1C the exact date this product is being released but so much depends on test schedules and publishing deals in other countries. We will be holding a conference of sorts where you can send in all your questions (including anything about the game itself) and Igor will read them and respond. Hopefully we still have some surprises in store for you even after this time. I'll post the email address for this as soon as we get final aproval on the press release. We just wanted to do something to show the Rig'n'Roll forum posters that we hear you.
puca got schooled lol. jk puca
Old 01-29-2008, 05:41 AM
Approved Member

Please be patient guys. We will soon make an announcement and tell you all the details of the upcoming event - e-mail adress for your questions, dates, etc. Finalizing all the stuff right now. Plan to make the announcement pretty soon. Stay tuned.
Old 01-29-2008, 02:43 PM
Approved Member

About Traction PR:
http://www.tractionpr.com/
Old 01-29-2008, 03:18 PM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anatoly View Post
Please be patient guys. We will soon make an announcement and tell you all the details of the upcoming event - e-mail adress for your questions, dates, etc. Finalizing all the stuff right now. Plan to make the announcement pretty soon. Stay tuned.
Oooohhh God....ooohhhhhh....Can't wait for that day )))

I'm still playing King Of The Road(Дальнобойщики 2 a.k.a. russian title) and i want something new =( Waitin' for the Rig'N'Roll since 2004 year =(((
Old 01-29-2008, 05:15 PM
Approved Member

yesterday I installed hard truck 2 but I've got a problem it doesn't work I just start to drive and after 1,2 seonds game shuts down, what is the problem? maybe windows? or my computer is too strong (but it isn't strong enough :/) any ideas,
and did I read correct, that conference with Igor will be on Feb 18?