Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > Rig'n'Roll

Rig'n'Roll Truck racing game, sequel to the famous Hard Truck series. Drive authentic trucks along real Californian roads, deliver cargo, take part in truck races or establish your own cargo transportation company.

Old 12-04-2007, 01:47 AM
Approved Member

Can we just get back on bashing the game and not each other.
Old 12-04-2007, 12:59 PM
Approved Member

you mean bashing The $20 game patch lol
Old 12-06-2007, 03:54 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by number9ark View Post
you mean bashing The $20 game patch lol

Lol @ that!

my apoligies for being a little hasty in my replies.
Old 12-12-2007, 10:17 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by GinXeng View Post
Even if he is a real trucker, why cant he be here playing truck simulators, I'm a real trucker as well and I still play truck simulator games. Been playing trucking games since I was 12, I'm now 21 and have become a real trucker but I still enjoy playing games. Whats wrong with that.
i dont think its nothing wrong i been playing truck sims since i was a kid and im a trucker i been driving ever since i turned 21 and im 25 and still driving trucks and playing sim games matter afact i own my own business
Old 12-13-2007, 03:53 AM
Approved Member

Ive heard people saying haulin and ALH have diff file formats, They are the exact same formats exact same game even for zmod no new plugin needed . Every haulin mod will slide straight into alh mod folder from haulin without any converting, So dont let the noobs on "other forums" tell you anything different .

I still dont think alh is worth the $$.
Old 12-15-2007, 01:02 AM
Approved Member

Now that isnt true some mods that were made on 18 wos haulin does not load in alh it depends on the truck and how they are stored. Since i have the game i know.
Old 12-15-2007, 05:52 AM
bakingcookies

Too bad you guys have no permissions to do so.
Old 12-15-2007, 07:46 AM
Registered Member

Unhappy Yes?

And how long will we wait? you know, RnR will be sure much better, i don't like 18 WoS series too much, but if i'd like to play some trucking game, i must go for some ScS software. There is not any other way yet. i hope it'll change, but so far it didn't hapened
Unhappy
Old 12-15-2007, 10:51 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by toradnic View Post
And how long will we wait? you know, RnR will be sure much better, i don't like 18 WoS series too much, but if i'd like to play some trucking game, i must go for some ScS software. There is not any other way yet. i hope it'll change, but so far it didn't hapened
Unhappy
i agree with you, 18 wos series are the only titles available, and im sure that all members of this forum play or have player scs truck games. at the beginning its addictive, but after a time it becomes very boring...
Old 12-15-2007, 11:05 AM
Approved Member

yes every mod ive moved into ALH has worked fine using the retail cd over 390 mb of diff truck mods and maps . Nobody needs permission to move a SCS mod file as long as they do not stick them up for download or lie and say they've converted them as so many dumbasses do else where they are Not changing or taking credit for anyones modding work , It's perfectly fine to use them if people so choose . There is no change in Haulin or ALH with the game engine phsyics or any other main hard code except the odometer readings . ALH is just a updated Haulin exact same game file formats , just few extra files .

BTW I didnt buy this pile of rubbish game , But 1 of my not so bright buddys did, suxs to be him he cannot return the game .

AND if it wasnt for modding these SCS arcade games , NOBODY would even bother buying the boring things.

Last edited by number9ark; 12-15-2007 at 11:08 AM.