Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > Rig'n'Roll

Rig'n'Roll Truck racing game, sequel to the famous Hard Truck series. Drive authentic trucks along real Californian roads, deliver cargo, take part in truck races or establish your own cargo transportation company.

Old 11-04-2007, 08:29 PM
Approved Member

what kind of upgrades will their be i mean like nitrous and neon and such
Old 11-04-2007, 08:46 PM
Approved Member

Nitro on truck? this is not NFS you know.... I don't think there is neon included in game,
Old 11-04-2007, 08:46 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flagman_20
He must be eating a hot-dog.
I really don't think that a guy's d**k can reach that high
you thought wrong, i'll send you a pic of mine
Old 11-04-2007, 08:54 PM
bakingcookies

Half of you guys are astoundingly retarded.

First off, about the "dash half missing" picture; that is NOT a bug. If you've ever ridden in a freightliner classic before you would know that's exactly where the stereo inserts into. I'm 99% sure a stereo would be a upgrade in the game, atleast it'd be logical.

About the coronado with no driver; that photo shows absolutely no proof that's even a bug. That could be a fuel stop for all we know. Jesus christ people, most of the these things are normal. The rain effect on the glass is probably because the truck was sitting when the moron took a picture of the screen. And again, if you've ever been in freightliner classic before you would know that the windshield is nearly flat and the visor runs water off before it reachs the windshield. Get your head out of your ass, there's absolutely nothing wrong with these screenshots except the one with the trailer falling through the ground, which is probably a bug in the map or that section of road.
Old 11-04-2007, 09:15 PM
Approved Member

about that pic with truck without driver, I translated comment about that pic, that was not an emty truck, that was a rival truck, and I think that truker is not sleeping when he is participating in race, look at all screens its a lot of bugs! and no need to say that somebody is retarted, wach your self first!
Old 11-04-2007, 09:19 PM
Approved Member

First of all let me comment on how much this effing forum annoys me.

Bakingcookies just called us retarded and if I know how such things are treated on this forum he will not even get a warning that such insults are against the rules. If you dont understand why such rules are required you are an immature child. This really gets on my nerves.

Second of all I have sent an email to Igor Belago asking if the demo at Igromir 2007 is the latest version of the game or not. I expect an answer pretty soon.
Old 11-04-2007, 09:37 PM
Approved Member

guys calm down. bakingcookies just got a little frustrated.. its common practice in today's world that people exaggerate speech. for example when they think they don't like something, they say "I hate that" or when they think someone is acting stupid they say "you're f*king retarded!"

the point is this isn't pre-school.. so stop worrying about the little things

with regards to your email to Igor Belago, please include a question about that picture I posted on page one.. we all need some clarification on whether or not such masturbating will be included in the final release.
*fingers crossed*
Old 11-04-2007, 09:51 PM
Approved Member

Doordie no one is going to ask about masturbation. LOL. Plus the letter has already been sent.
Old 11-04-2007, 10:02 PM
Approved Member

Geez, doordie, you are killing me ... ROFLOL

hey, cookie baker, go and jump off of some cliff, do us all a favour
Old 11-04-2007, 10:06 PM
Approved Member

lmao why is that "feature" so important to you?