Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > Rig'n'Roll

Rig'n'Roll Truck racing game, sequel to the famous Hard Truck series. Drive authentic trucks along real Californian roads, deliver cargo, take part in truck races or establish your own cargo transportation company.

Old 11-04-2007, 09:13 AM
Approved Member

^ either he is eating a hot-dog.. or they've actually decided to include masturbating into the gameplay to please us all!!
Old 11-04-2007, 09:26 AM
Approved Member

He must be eating a hot-dog.
I really don't think that a guy's d**k can reach that high
Old 11-04-2007, 09:36 AM
Approved Member

They have a demo, so why they just don't give it to us? are they scared that we saw all that bugs and decide not to buy a game? anyway I'm still going to buy that game! Please us that demo.
Old 11-04-2007, 12:42 PM
Approved Member

They probably won't give it to us beause they think that the demo reflects the quality of the game. Maybe they're just lazy. Even a buggy demo is better than no demo. At least, it would keep us enertained untill the game came out.

But, if they don't realize that, even after being told that so many times, well, there's no point in keeping on asking.
Old 11-04-2007, 01:17 PM
Approved Member

yeah you are right Flagman, maybe later they decide to release that demo
Old 11-04-2007, 02:52 PM
Approved Member

I would like an official response about those critical bugs in the simulation. If we were told that the simulation is almost ready to be released, then why are all of these bugs cropping up?
Old 11-04-2007, 03:16 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by GargantulaKon
If we were told that the simulation is almost ready to be released, then why are all of these bugs cropping up?
My answer is because they are afraid of the reaction of people if they say the game is still being heavily tested and it contains bugs. I repeat that still not having exact date of release means only one thing - it's far from being released ... very far.

Oleg
Old 11-04-2007, 04:10 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by JOleg
it's far from being released ... very far
I agree. They probably know that the game contains bugs, but, they don't know how to fix them.

That's why so many questions are left unawnsered here in this forum. The developers don't know how to fix problems with the game. They don't know the awnsers for the questions asked.

So, next time someone asks "When will the game be realesed?", you better wait seated. Because, untill SoftLab can come up with that awnser, questions will be the only thing coming up in the forum.

Evgeny (I don't mean disrespect from this) always says "We can't tell you details yet", that's because they don't know the awnser. I'm starting to understand that.

This is my opinion, maybe it's not the truth, but I know it's not far from it.
Old 11-04-2007, 06:21 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by JOleg
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1Truck
I'm almost positive this is the old demo. I mean, why would they make a new one, and not let everyone try it? Plus there are a lot of bugs. I wouldn't see bugs in the demo and expect them to be in the game.
I'm having a hard time understanding what you've just said. But in any case, to elaborate, I would say the following:

On the other hand, why would they present the old demo? Do you not think this is like digging your own grave or something? Showing something which does not resemble the quality of the final product even remotely? Just expose bugs and let everyone know it's still in development phase? If it was I to make PR decisions for the SoftLab-NSK, I would either say "we're not participating in Igromir 2007" or "we must bundle up a new up-to-date demo". Period, no other option. Following this logic ... they did participate, and this means what we see is an up to date demo. Besides, here's another fact:
As we can see from the screenshots, there's no rain drops on the windshield. And we've already seen working raindrops on windshields, so this means this demo cannot be older than what we have already seen. Can it be newer in this case? My guess - it can. And the reason we don't see the raindrops on windshield is either 1) because they've messed something up and this is a bug, 2) this was overkill for the graphics and they decided to take down this feature and 3) this is the result of some turned off setting in the options to increase FPS. I really hope this is 3). But it can be anything.
And also .... they did not participate on that plane expo in Russia this year ... why? Because as I said, they did not have the new demo. So then why participate in Igromir 2007? - Obviously because they did make a new demo afterall.

I just know that showing off an old demo is like doing suicide, apart from plain stupidity.

Oleg
Well, it looks dated. Sorry I wasn't clear before. But what I meant was that if they are working to get the game out as fast as they can, why would they take the time to make a demo? If they did that for this year, they probably would have released it. To save time, they probably used the old demo. I hope. . Maybe this is the full game, but just for people to try. I don't know.
Old 11-04-2007, 06:44 PM
Approved Member

I think this is a new demo first california map looks diferent than before, second all trucks were available to choose. Look at screenshots there is several trucks. Last year there was only Kentworth T2000 as I saw in videos and some photos, but I don't know maybe I'm wrong, i hope i'm not.