Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > Rig'n'Roll

Rig'n'Roll Truck racing game, sequel to the famous Hard Truck series. Drive authentic trucks along real Californian roads, deliver cargo, take part in truck races or establish your own cargo transportation company.

Old 10-05-2007, 06:19 AM
Approved Member

Default Answers to your questions

Hi, guys. There are answers to some of the questions you have asked.

1). Will there be any difference between driving car and truck?

The game is dedicated to the long-haul trucks, so we will drive trucks.
2). Will the blinkers work?

Yes, they will.
3). Will we be able to use Logitech G25 pedal?

Yes. And also you can use a transmission lever.
4). Is the work on the trucks models physics finished?

Yes, it's finished. They are under testing now.
5). Will there be roads apart frome those on the map at the game website?

Yes, certainly.
6). Will there be an odometer?

Yes.
7). And as for the multiplayer, there is a bad news, guys. Currently it is not planned to include it in the final version of the game.

P.S. Well, the dev team is very busy, so the have not enough time to answer your questions quickly. That's why some of your questions can be unanswered for some time, so, please don't take offence if your question gets answer after a week or two. Hope for your understanding.
Thank you for your questions.
Old 10-05-2007, 06:43 AM
Approved Member

thanks evengy for anserwing these questions, but do you already knows some thing about the release date please answer

from holland
Old 10-05-2007, 10:57 AM
Approved Member

Thanks for clearing up some things. Should we post questions only in this thread to make things easier?
Old 10-05-2007, 11:07 AM
Approved Member

Well, Ithink it would be much easier if you post your questions in this thread. Thank you in advance.
Old 10-05-2007, 12:29 PM
Approved Member

Default ?

can we name our own trucking company does it change physics when it rains will we skid and stuff like that
Old 10-05-2007, 02:05 PM
Approved Member

Are there railroad Crossings in the game (level crossings) and does a train go across?

What are the functions of the "human in the game" The trucker. Can he eat, go to the restroom and does stuff like what a regular human being does?

Can we get an estimated time in when we can expect Rig n roll?

Can we get an estimate time when we can expect the Rig n Roll Demo?

bigbubba467
Old 10-05-2007, 03:41 PM
Approved Member

As far as I understand there already is a promo demo made for those expos ... why not release it? Let it be buggy and all, but gamers may just be happy with it and keep silent for another year or so because they will have something to ride ... a playable demo! We don't expect to have working scenarios in it, we just expect to have an open world, traffic, pedestrians and a couple of rigs to drive to explore the world, that's all. Even without a working "save" feature. You might just benefit from it in the sense that you will have thousands of gamers testing it on their own PCs with various configurations, so those who will have problems running the demo will give the valuable feedback which can be used to fix the problems before official release.

I understand there will be those who will say this is a bad idea, and I might agree with them, but at this point, I'm also so fed up with waiting and all this uncertainty, that I would rather have that, than a bunch of screenshots and answers to questions.

Heck, I also know with 99.9% probability this will never happen, and there are reasons. But still, a question I would like to hear an answer to:

Why can't the already made playable demo be released? And what if you call it an open-beta-demo to avoid confusion with a normal demo?

I may predict the answer that the demo will be released (a different new demo), but the point is we (or at least I) don't want that demo which is going to be released 2 weeks prior to game release which is still not defined when that happens.

Question #2:
What are the chances that the game will not be released 3 to 6 months later after the game is done? In other words, how long will it take for Rig'n'Roll specifically (not in general) to appear on the shop shelves after the game is done?

Oleg
Old 10-05-2007, 06:32 PM
Approved Member

Default Re: Answers to your questions

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evgeny
Hi, guys. There are answers to some of the questions you have asked.

1). Will there be any difference between driving car and truck?

The game is dedicated to the long-haul trucks, so we will drive trucks.
2). Will the blinkers work?

Yes, they will.
3). Will we be able to use Logitech G25 pedal?

Yes. And also you can use a transmission lever.
4). Is the work on the trucks models physics finished?

Yes, it's finished. They are under testing now.
5). Will there be roads apart frome those on the map at the game website?

Yes, certainly.
6). Will there be an odometer?

Yes.
7). And as for the multiplayer, there is a bad news, guys. Currently it is not planned to include it in the final version of the game.

P.S. Well, the dev team is very busy, so the have not enough time to answer your questions quickly. That's why some of your questions can be unanswered for some time, so, please don't take offence if your question gets answer after a week or two. Hope for your understanding.
Thank you for your questions.
This really sucks with the multiplayer. Why for 5 years we been told that there is multiplayer in the game now there isnt. This really really sucks. Soon you will say that the game doesnt exist . Man This blows big time.
Why keep us out of the dark for so long!!!!

Bigbubba467

ps it will be best to update your offical Rignroll page about there being multiplayer because it says yes it will have and now NO!
this game better be the same price as scs games because i can tell you i am not going to buy if it is expensive with out multiplayer.
Old 10-05-2007, 09:42 PM
Registered Member

I really hope they will make this game moddable, because if they don't, alot of people aren't going to buy it. Especially since we got false information on multiplayer for so many years.

so here's my question for the game developers: are you going to cancel the game?
Old 10-05-2007, 09:57 PM
Approved Member

Since there are school busses in the game, will they stop and have flashing lights with a stop sign to pick up kids?