Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > Rig'n'Roll

Rig'n'Roll Truck racing game, sequel to the famous Hard Truck series. Drive authentic trucks along real Californian roads, deliver cargo, take part in truck races or establish your own cargo transportation company.

Old 09-21-2007, 07:06 AM
Approved Member

Good is if is rig'n'roll multiplayer demo public testing Because singleplayer booring players quickly month or two.Multiplayer is not booring thats the strong point because there is all real people driving trucks and is intriguing.They play years multiplayer for sure.Games not sink to sea if there is good multiplayer and awsome singleplayer story thats the strong preference sell games better.The game will be more famous if there is demo for download over the world and then no lose clients.
Old 09-21-2007, 11:42 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trucksims
Yea right like there going to let a couple of amatures beta test their game. Why are you guys even wasting their time asking.
amatures might be the best thing. we don;t know what to expect but we do know that if you are backing up a truck you drop threw a black hole we would still know that it was not part of the game.

it never hurts to ask questions. We could be the best of game testers but you never know it

I am not being rude i am just explaining why i ask
bigbubba467
Old 09-21-2007, 12:13 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Towmanjt
Sry, i did not see how rude that sounded of me, what i meant was, Interested in what i said about what im looking forward too...
Ok, got it now.) Certainly, we're interested in any suggestions from your side, we'll send your suggestions to the developers and they may be considered.
Old 09-21-2007, 12:29 PM
Approved Member

Cool, think about the Beta testing suggestion!
Old 09-21-2007, 08:31 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evgeny
Quote:
Originally Posted by Towmanjt
Sry, i did not see how rude that sounded of me, what i meant was, Interested in what i said about what im looking forward too...
Ok, got it now.) Certainly, we're interested in any suggestions from your side, we'll send your suggestions to the developers and they may be considered.
Do you send all of our ideas like mine with the ontario cities add on or are you just saying that to keep us happy. I know that scs ask for our ideas and they say they tell the developers but we don't see our ideas ever coming true with them. I was just wondering I know that 1c is 100 times better then scs but i am still on a fence of what to think
Old 09-22-2007, 07:55 AM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by latitudec640
ya if you guys need beta testers i wpould love to be one of them here are my system specs

CPU: AMD 3800+ X2 (2 CPU'S)

RAM: 2GB

GFX CARD: Nvidia 8600GTS

HD: 200GB

THX..
and ya what bigbuba said i am in canada and i had to beat an old lady with a stick just to get 18 wheels of steel pedal to the metal it is very hard to get them here thx by the way i did not rlly beat an old lady just a saying lol

I would like too

CPU: Intel Core 2 Duo E6750 2x2,66 Ghz

RAM: 4 x 1GB = 4 GB

GFX CARD: Nvidia 8800GTS 640 mb 320 bit

HD: 320GB Seagate

Old 09-23-2007, 03:42 AM
Approved Member

I dont think you will need a strong PC to play this game since its been like 5-6 years were waiting...
Old 09-23-2007, 04:22 PM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pete379x
I dont think you will need a strong PC to play this game since its been like 5-6 years were waiting...
lol, very true!
Old 09-24-2007, 05:50 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbubba467
Do you send all of our ideas like mine with the ontario cities add on or are you just saying that to keep us happy. I know that scs ask for our ideas and they say they tell the developers but we don't see our ideas ever coming true with them. I was just wondering I know that 1c is 100 times better then scs but i am still on a fence of what to think
Well, we send your ideas to the developers, but that doesn't mean that they will be 100% considered. Sometimes it is unrealizable for some reasons, e.g. the game is on such stage of development, that the changes of that kind are simply impossible. But if any of your suggestions can be put into life, it will happen. Your opinion is very important to us, and the games are created only for you, and that's why we hope you understand if some of your ideas won't be implemented in a game for technical reasons.
We're very happy to see your posts on the forum and to see your interest in the games and do our best to please you. Thank you for your question.
Old 09-24-2007, 12:33 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evgeny
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbubba467
Well, we send your ideas to the developers, but that doesn't mean that they will be 100% considered. Sometimes it is unrealizable for some reasons, e.g. the game is on such stage of development, that the changes of that kind are simply impossible. But if any of your suggestions can be put into life, it will happen. Your opinion is very important to us, and the games are created only for you, and that's why we hope you understand if some of your ideas won't be implemented in a game for technical reasons.
We're very happy to see your posts on the forum and to see your interest in the games and do our best to please you. Thank you for your question.
thank you for responding to my question that clarifies alot of miss consumptions

would they be able to make a video with out the music and have the sounds of real trucks and vehicle driving up and down like in the game. Like the air brake sound

question when we apply the parking brake does it make a sound like a real truck?