Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > Rig'n'Roll

Rig'n'Roll Truck racing game, sequel to the famous Hard Truck series. Drive authentic trucks along real Californian roads, deliver cargo, take part in truck races or establish your own cargo transportation company.

Old 09-19-2007, 07:19 PM
Registered Member

I would say the main features i am looking forward to are the following:

- Clutch Feature With Compatibility With The G25 Wheel
- Hi/Lo Button
- Multiplayer
- Different Mods Like, Snow Mod Where You Might Be Able To Plow Snow...
- Camera Views In The Interior
- Interior Mods, Like, New Colored Dashes, New Radios ect. ect.
- Realistic Sounds Including Parking Brake Air Sounds
- Lots Of Parts/ Options To Choose From... ect. ect.

Basically im waiting for release or DEMO... im waiting for 1C to repost on this post to see if he is interested in these or not...
Old 09-19-2007, 08:24 PM
Registered Member

i like that idea about the CB radio like in flight sim x you can pick what freq. you want and people can be on any of them so channel 1-24 diff people can have there own
Old 09-20-2007, 09:13 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbubba467
Are there going to be map patches made like different areas Like fr example Ontario Canada
Yes, there will be the patches with new cities/roads/vehicles. There is no information about Ontario, but, possibly, it will be presented in patches.
Old 09-20-2007, 09:18 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Towmanjt
Basically im waiting for release or DEMO... im waiting for 1C to repost on this post to see if he is interested in these or not...
Certainly, we're interested in releasing the demo, but still can't say anything about the date of release. We will inform you about it as soon as possible.
Old 09-20-2007, 01:17 PM
Approved Member

Yea High Low gears and spliting would be awesome!

Woow great there is actually gonna be a demo?

Btw do u need beta testers for Rig´n´Roll?

I'd be available.
Old 09-20-2007, 04:41 PM
Registered Member

I have been waiting for this game for ages too, from what the i see from the vids it look brill i hope the game play is good relistic break downs tires blowing would be good stuff like that
Old 09-20-2007, 06:52 PM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evgeny
Quote:
Originally Posted by Towmanjt
Certainly, we're interested in releasing the demo, but still can't say anything about the date of release. We will inform you about it as soon as possible.

Sry, i did not see how rude that sounded of me, what i meant was, Interested in what i said about what im looking forward too...
Old 09-20-2007, 07:01 PM
Approved Member

ya that would be interesting if 1c would like to listen

that some of the members on this site say truckersuliz and me and maybe others can be beta testers for the game. maybe not but it is an idea for speeding up the process of the game. and we can learn what the game is really about and express it in our own words.

I like that there is a demo can you give us a general idea of what we are going to be doing in there because in some of demos it is 1 hrs of trial but could we have a limited space like one route with a truck and trailer and a cargo and we can drive on that for a while 1 hrs cant help some of us decide on to get it or to wait and save your money. Midtown madness 1 and 2 and they made microsoft some good money. I know I bought the game and still have it because of that.

Thank you for answering my earlier question about add on cities like ontario. if you wouldnt mind could you tell a developer about that please every other trucking game ends up in the USA or just barely in canada
Ontario is full of trucks from the Usa, other canadian province and ontario companies. I know this would be very popular with the canadians and some of the americans.

thank you
bigbubba467
Old 09-20-2007, 07:33 PM
Registered Member

ya if you guys need beta testers i wpould love to be one of them here are my system specs

CPU: AMD 3800+ X2 (2 CPU'S)

RAM: 2GB

GFX CARD: Nvidia 8600GTS

HD: 200GB

THX..
and ya what bigbuba said i am in canada and i had to beat an old lady with a stick just to get 18 wheels of steel pedal to the metal it is very hard to get them here thx by the way i did not rlly beat an old lady just a saying lol
Old 09-21-2007, 02:39 AM
Registered Member

Yea right like there going to let a couple of amatures beta test their game. Why are you guys even wasting their time asking.