Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > Rig'n'Roll

Rig'n'Roll Truck racing game, sequel to the famous Hard Truck series. Drive authentic trucks along real Californian roads, deliver cargo, take part in truck races or establish your own cargo transportation company.

Old 09-18-2007, 02:18 PM
Approved Member

Default What do you think about the game?

We are very interested in your opinion on our games and wish you tell us what you think about Rig'n'Roll. What are you waiting from this game& How do you like graphics, gameplay, sound, advantages, disadvantages and so on. Feel free to express your thoughts.
Old 09-18-2007, 02:31 PM
Registered Member

This is the game,which i am really waiting... I like everything in it which i had seen.I think it's time to release it... Millions of people are waiting it so much.I hope it will be released till Christmas... Or maybe earlier? Anyway... bugs can be fixed in patch...
Old 09-18-2007, 06:17 PM
Approved Member

I personally love the game. the graphics are awesome and the different variaty of trucks and trailers that is in this game is nice. I would like to have it on my computer very soon. Is there a planned release date? Like november 6 2007.

What would the general price be for this product?

Are there going to be map patches made like different areas Like fr example Ontario Canada.
Old 09-18-2007, 06:38 PM
Approved Member

For the hard core gamers i think the gameplay is most important and a good story in the game. It must have some goal and be fun to play.
The super graphic is not so important for me, the gameplay is most important for me.
Old 09-18-2007, 07:37 PM
Approved Member

I waiting Rig'n'Roll so much!! If devs still searching bugs for fix then maby is good if later they fix this with patch and players download that patch later and install it.Then is faster release for rign roll.

Important thing to me is multiplayer.I want drive and haul stuff realtime with my many friends online same server and doing convoy or travel over big map etc.There should be many server name list to connect etc.I dont like race game.There should be 100% realism what real life truckers job is.Future company is weird to me and better is if haul company is in this year based.

My ideas to Multiplayer just choose ideas for add later to fix patch download I dont like if my ideas fault game delay

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Voice over IP to multiplayer
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Voice over IP works with microphone and this stuff is inside game that will be ingame talk radio inside truck cabin with ohters drivers.Seems familiar to team speak or skype program.Use google to find more about it.

Players list for talk with microphone
1.player name
2.player name
3.player name
4.player name
5.player name
6.player name
7.player name
8.player name
9.player name
10.player name
11.player name
12.player name

List will increase if players is more

Truck Radio canal
1 to 12 change canal to 10 and you will talk that buddy
About Company
Player company and they workers players can paint truck and wrote company name to truck and trailer.

Mode ideas
*Make convoy:
players have to load gargo same location company or next company and wait litle bit.When one truck loading is done then next truck driver going load stuff.When its done then all go convoys and deliver on road to same location.

*Free Jobs choose:
All players make own job in all location.They can make pause in truck stop 24 hours park and meet ohter player and walk to bar and eat.Police looking your speed,drunk meter and lights and make warning and write ticket for you.

*Long jobs and earn virtual money:
That is long job trip with ohters.There can earn good ranks.They can make pause in truck 24 hours park and walk to bar and eat.
All about server

Server should have admin post and he press F12:

*Change traffic ( how much car,truck will be in traffic road)

* Kick bad driver

*Change mode to:
Make convoys mode ( Convoy Skills )
Free Jobs Mode ( virtual money earn,skills )
Long drivers with jobs and earn virtual money mode (officialy earn ranks,skills, virtual money)

*Change weather

(Rain,Snow,Sun,Cloudy)
Drivers can start vote:

*weather (Rain,Snow,Sun,Cloudy)
1 yes or 2 no

*Votekick bad grazy driver ( mean crash you all time )
1 yes or 2 no
Press F1 you see:
player names and he ranks and pings ( server name )

Press F2 Add Buddy to list
Then he can track buddy and see which server buddy play and join this server too.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
GPS Map
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
I like to see online map too and if press m then i see where is me and ohters drivers.
Old 09-19-2007, 02:38 AM
Approved Member

well ive drove these big trucks for 13 years plus currently and i think that if your attracting attention for the real drivers then you got something going for yourself i drove alot of the trucks you fellas have created and ill tell you what...i cant find anything wrong with the outside graphics nor the inside give yourselfs a pat on the back for a job well done =)

take it easy and have yourself a good day
Old 09-19-2007, 02:42 AM
Approved Member

i also forgot to mention to the poster above me that truckers channel for the country of the usa is 19 we only use other channels if we are traveling with other drivers of the same company and want to talk without hearing other big mouths or having some degenerate sing,blow, or scream in your hear...
Old 09-19-2007, 09:09 AM
Registered Member

I think that game is very cool from what I saw... I hope you make mulitplayer mode like single mod, it will be more cool and intresting to drive with your friends... Graphic is very good... I hope that is engine very good too...
Old 09-19-2007, 09:44 AM
Registered Member

Default Re: What do you think about the game?

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1C
gameplay, sound, advantages, disadvantages and so on. Feel free to express your thoughts.
Well first off I dont think we cant answer those questions since we haven't played the game our selfs to say. This game is now in testing mode after 5 years and we still know little about it. I hope you guys can answer some more of our questions here then to tell us something we already know and repeat the same thing.
Old 09-19-2007, 10:21 AM
Approved Member

Catdiesel thats soo true!

Rig´n´Roll is just awesome, i couldnt find even one wrong positioned switch on the dashboard in some Trucks.

My hopes are that the game will be as good as it was announced on www.rignroll.com .

And the best thing is its so realistic, i eman from what ive seen so far.

But iam still curious about one thing, have you guys ever driven a Truck in real life?
Because thats the best way to improve the physics of the Truck.

Thats one thing iam rlly worring about, the physics.
Cause we wont know if its realistic before we havent played it ourselfs.

But in any case Keep on Trucking guys!

I know RIg´n´Roll will be awesome!