Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > Rig'n'Roll

Rig'n'Roll Truck racing game, sequel to the famous Hard Truck series. Drive authentic trucks along real Californian roads, deliver cargo, take part in truck races or establish your own cargo transportation company.

Old 11-27-2009, 03:50 AM
Approved Member

How are the physics and sounds?

Is there a turbo "wistle" sound? There wasn't any on a resent video with in-game sounds
Old 11-27-2009, 03:58 AM
Approved Member

How many trucks are finally available? Do different HP/make engines sound different?
Old 11-27-2009, 07:25 AM
Approved Member

That screenshot is rather disappointing IMO. I knew it weren't going to be next-gen graphics but I'd expected something better than that at least. Hopefully it's because of the settings Ubaku is using...
Old 11-27-2009, 08:01 AM
Approved Member

I wanna play too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 11-27-2009, 09:01 AM
Approved Member

There are like 10000 more screenshots from Bandit who also has the game. And his videos too. Take a look.

http://truckpol.proboards.com/index....d=47670&page=1

Last edited by Ubaku; 11-28-2009 at 05:07 AM.
Old 11-27-2009, 04:19 PM
Approved Member

Truckpol is a babyforum where moderators and admins ban people for no reason so please no shitting about that , and if you think that we should look at truckpoll for the pics and gameplay movies , go post it there and stop whining about truckpol here...

If you don't post direct links , don't post it at all , making adverstisings for truckpol , amazing moderators or admins haven't said anything to you...
Old 11-27-2009, 04:40 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lolsmurf View Post
Truckpol is a babyforum where moderators and admins ban people for no reason so please no shitting about that , and if you think that we should look at truckpoll for the pics and gameplay movies , go post it there and stop whining about truckpol here...

If you don't post direct links , don't post it at all , making adverstisings for truckpol , amazing moderators or admins haven't said anything to you...
I agree with Smurf I can't be arsed signing up to a forum just to see some screenshots. No use in telling us here you've posted your screenshots on another forum.
Old 11-27-2009, 04:40 PM
Approved Member

We want more screens and videos. Dont be lazy!
Old 11-27-2009, 05:34 PM
Approved Member

I'm not advertising Truckpol. The truth is I just don't have time anymore and Bandit from Truckpol is posting videos and screenshots like crazy. He has more time than me it seems. I can't even play the game anymore, I am very busy with school.

After I post the rest of my videos and the review I won't even have time to visit the forum for a while. So I'm saying you guys should look at the stuff Bandit is posting because there will be much more from him than from me for a while, at least until I finish this semester in college.

One thing I CAN do is post Bandit's screenshots and videos here directly. I think that is the best solution.

Last edited by Ubaku; 11-27-2009 at 05:36 PM.
Old 11-27-2009, 06:20 PM
Approved Member

I have posted all 5 parts the video.

http://forum.1cpublishing.eu/showthread.php?t=11315

Last edited by Ubaku; 11-28-2009 at 04:22 AM.