Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > Rig'n'Roll

Rig'n'Roll Truck racing game, sequel to the famous Hard Truck series. Drive authentic trucks along real Californian roads, deliver cargo, take part in truck races or establish your own cargo transportation company.

Old 11-18-2008, 05:56 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freak Of Nature View Post
I agree with you, having some photos, news or videos, would much better than waiting without knowing how the testing is going? will they be able release the game in begining of 2009? will hey again change release date. Damn I wish they had released a Demo, so waiting wouldn't be so annoying...
I'm with you Freak. If there would be a demo, we could help them finding bugs etc. Bit of a beta-testing.
Old 11-18-2008, 07:29 PM
Registered Member

Hi everybody. I said that I would waıt untıl the replay of Ubaku's maıl and I see nothing has changed.We again dont know when the excat release date,we just know there are bugs EVERYWHERE... Many of my truck sim lover frıends ın thıs forum are expectıng. I have an answer to you. Stop dreaming. No one cares you,us, the customers.They say we have lot of thing to do,okey we can understand but why you say the relase date is 2007.2008,q1,q4 or some ıdıot dates.Why you play wıth our hopes and dreams.You the developers make the people use torrents or other ıllegal ways.I thınk you should have took our opınıons but no one cares. We now you have no rivals in your field and you dont care about us. You just say there are stıll problems,testıng.... Im tıred,many of my frıends ın thıs forum are tıred.(Actually I thınk they(developers) dont read thıs forum.Plase,PLEASE tell the truth,or give it up.These are my last word frıend,I wont wrıte agaın Untıl the responsıbles do theır dutıes,or not lıe to the their frıends.You can delete my membershıp,that wont be problem,but İn life I just belıeve one thıng,effectuate the promises....

Good By everybody,it was nice to talk you.
Old 11-18-2008, 11:42 PM
Approved Member

Talking

I think they are getting some beers and playing the game to test it. It will be a hard time for at least....mmmm... three months. Or not. Or yes.

Then they'll reach a difficult point: getting the game into games shops.

It will take several months for calling the trucks, calling the shops, calling for more beers, closing the game box, re-studying the algorhtyms of multidimensional media digital databases and having a good fight, including smashing beers on each other's head, to discuss the game price.

When the boxes arrive at shops, it might be a bug: they will forget to put the DVD in, because of several database errors. The game will be delayed to 2009 q4, in order to find the DVDs and get some f*****g ice-cold beers.
Old 11-20-2008, 01:54 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ubaku View Post
That translation is horrible, I will give you a better one tommorow.
Have you translated it yet? That translation was absolutely horrible like you said, I didn't bother reading through it. Looking forward to yours
Old 11-20-2008, 04:02 PM
Approved Member

Sorry no time. I will do it this weekend.
Old 11-23-2008, 04:02 AM
Approved Member

Here I translated it. Enjoy. http://forum.1cpublishing.eu/showthread.php?t=5436