Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > Rig'n'Roll

Rig'n'Roll Truck racing game, sequel to the famous Hard Truck series. Drive authentic trucks along real Californian roads, deliver cargo, take part in truck races or establish your own cargo transportation company.

Old 11-01-2007, 09:42 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by GargantulaKon
Quote:
Originally Posted by Evgeny
Just wait a bit and you'll have such an opportunity.
I think all of the waiting came out of Ubaku. I just found out this game again so I can wait a few more months as long as the simulation rocks when it is released.
yeah i agree with you their i would be pissed if the game isn't good when it come out i seroudly doubt that from were i stand this game should have a high rateing and it should be a good game
Old 11-02-2007, 12:31 AM
Approved Member

Quote:

I think all of the waiting came out of Ubaku. I just found out this game again so I can wait a few more months as long as the simulation rocks when it is released.
Eh I'm still here. After all the time and effort I put into this game I'm not giving up this easily. I still have Igor Belago's personal email and if we are very upset we can always tell him personally.

He really does reply, in fact the last letter we got from him is a reply to my email. And the Igromir expo in Moscow is coming up really soon and I heard many of the people at the Russian 1C forums are going there and will make video footage of Rig'n'Roll like last year.

See every year its the same thing. I swear dejavu is not the word with this game. This is just going to repeat in a horrible cycle forever until we all go insane. Sorry we changed the release date to 2009. We hope you can understand that we are very busy. Oh just shut up already!!!!

I recently tried GTA Vice City and San Andreas and let me tell you that this game has everything we want from RnR and it did not take 5 years to develop!!!!

And as far as I understand it Rig'n'Roll will be very similar to GTA except you cant kill people, but it will be in the same style.
Old 11-02-2007, 02:11 AM
Approved Member

Rockstar is a bigger company than Softlab-NSK and Rockstar put most of the team's effort into one game. Softlab-NSK is doing other programs at the same time I think. GTA does not have any of the business side of trucking. It does not even have big box trailers to haul, from looking at the GTAs I have played so far.
Old 11-02-2007, 08:52 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ubaku
Quote:

Eh I'm still here. After all the time and effort I put into this game I'm not giving up this easily. I still have Igor Belago's personal email and if we are very upset we can always tell him personally.

He really does reply, in fact the last letter we got from him is a reply to my email. And the Igromir expo in Moscow is coming up really soon and I heard many of the people at the Russian 1C forums are going there and will make video footage of Rig'n'Roll like last year.

See every year its the same thing. I swear dejavu is not the word with this game. This is just going to repeat in a horrible cycle forever until we all go insane. Sorry we changed the release date to 2009. We hope you can understand that we are very busy. Oh just shut up already!!!!

I recently tried GTA Vice City and San Andreas and let me tell you that this game has everything we want from RnR and it did not take 5 years to develop!!!!

And as far as I understand it Rig'n'Roll will be very similar to GTA except you cant kill people, but it will be in the same style.
Ubaku when that Igromir expo will start?
Old 11-02-2007, 01:20 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Rockstar is a bigger company than Softlab-NSK and Rockstar put most of the team's effort into one game. Softlab-NSK is doing other programs at the same time I think. GTA does not have any of the business side of trucking. It does not even have big box trailers to haul, fromlooking at the GTAs I have played.
And for simulation, its driving feels like crap. Especially SA, where it's impossible to drive one mile in LA without denting your vehicle
Old 11-02-2007, 01:25 PM
Approved Member

I guess so.

But, we all damage our vehicle on GTA on the highways because cars spawn 5 feet ahead of us. For example, if you look behind, a car will spawn in front of you even if it wasn't there before you looked behind.
Old 11-15-2007, 05:44 PM
Approved Member

i am and sort of am a truck driver and i think after a hard day of work..i need a hooker in the truck! so then i can get a goodnight sleep and a fresh morning with rain and stuff so i can drive for anoter 20 hours straight lol btw doordie you are funny as your name lol