Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > Cryostasis > Walkthrough

Walkthrough May contain SPOILERS

Old 12-09-2008, 07:36 PM
Approved Member

Default A saved game file might save my sanity ...

could there ... would there .... possibly be anyone out there that has had some success in getting this game to run properly ....

if so, is there any way that one of you could make a save game file ( quicksave) available to me? .... just after the initial entry through the impossible hatch I mentioned in a previous grievous post .....

I would like to see if this solution will actually allow mw to enjoy the rest of the game ...

otherwise, I'll be studck in this frozen corridor ... staring at that inviting, open door ... forever .... and ever ... and ... ever ....

or, at least until a patch arrives to fix the glitches

DKZ

Thank you!!!
Old 12-09-2008, 08:03 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by dariuskzoot View Post
could there ... would there .... possibly be anyone out there that has had some success in getting this game to run properly ....

if so, is there any way that one of you could make a save game file ( quicksave) available to me? .... just after the initial entry through the impossible hatch I mentioned in a previous grievous post .....

I would like to see if this solution will actually allow mw to enjoy the rest of the game ...

otherwise, I'll be studck in this frozen corridor ... staring at that inviting, open door ... forever .... and ever ... and ... ever ....

or, at least until a patch arrives to fix the glitches

DKZ

Thank you!!!
http://uploaded.to/?id=usubnq

Include save games to a little bit in the game though. But the savefile you are looking for, should be there.
Old 12-09-2008, 09:04 PM
Approved Member

Thank you for that .... it did help!!!

I'm still experiencing the bouncy-jumpy thing though .... very annoying!!!!

but, thanks, at least now I can experiment.

Darius