Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > Off-Road Drive

Off-Road Drive Off-Road Drive delivers a true-to-life, off-road, extreme racing experience.

Old 01-31-2011, 10:31 AM
SuzukiSamurai

Hey Dozer, your Hilux is just so tight! I'm mad my dad sold his Hilux. He replaced the engine by a 2.8 td intercooler too. Axles came loose from the leaf springs because of the power, had about 180 hp.

Here is my Samurai in action. First clip is on flat terrain through the woods:

Here you see the build of our rear suspension:

These videos are from Inor in France. The terrain is very extreme, especially when it rained a lot. It is located in a clay area so the mud is tough on the flat land but when you go up a hill there it's extremely slippery and dangerous. Sounds like heaven to me.

There is soon following a video from my scaler too.
Old 01-31-2011, 02:58 PM
Approved Member

Those look like insane fun!
Old 01-31-2011, 06:07 PM
Approved Member

Nothing like most of you guys, but I've had a lot of fun in the Amigo.
Body repaired, painted, locker is out and it's retired now. Looking forward to this game, should be a lot cheaper to do. LOL
Some in TN or NC, most are from Barnwell OHV in TX.

Old 01-31-2011, 06:13 PM
SuzukiSamurai

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raw Kryptonite View Post
Nothing like most of you guys, but I've had a lot of fun in the Amigo.
Body repaired, painted, locker is out and it's retired now. Looking forward to this game, should be a lot cheaper to do. LOL
Some in TN or NC, most are from Barnwell OHV in TX.

Here in Belgium the model you have is called the Opel Frontrera and they were the biggest crap off road vehicles you could ever imagine. Gearbox got stuck, motor got stuck, not from even driving off road. They had a lot of problems with these.. Is it the same with the Isuzu's? But I like the model. Does remind me of a Chevy Blazer..
Old 02-01-2011, 04:52 AM
Approved Member

It's 12 years old and still a daily driver, clearly it's not that bad. Not perfect, but hard to argue with it and it's pretty stout for having IFS. As a trail vehicle, we drove it 500 + miles to get to trails, ride, then it would bring us back home. Can't ask much more than that.
Of course, maybe you're generalizing too much, there are of course different years, models, engines etc. but there weren't that many changes during each generation.
Old 02-01-2011, 10:17 AM
SuzukiSamurai

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raw Kryptonite View Post
It's 12 years old and still a daily driver, clearly it's not that bad. Not perfect, but hard to argue with it and it's pretty stout for having IFS. As a trail vehicle, we drove it 500 + miles to get to trails, ride, then it would bring us back home. Can't ask much more than that.
Of course, maybe you're generalizing too much, there are of course different years, models, engines etc. but there weren't that many changes during each generation.
Yeah, but you know, Opel = crap, Isuzu = Japanese truck, not bad. My dad drove this one for a year and I drove it for 2 months. I really liked it, it was an automatic, a good heavy truck with a 3l TD and chipped, I guess 180hp.

(not exactly the same but it was modded with bigger tires etc.
Old 02-06-2011, 05:02 AM
Approved Member

WOW you guys are lucky. I dont even have my learners lol. Would love to get into off-roading but dont have a job yet so no money and prob still bit young lol. Damn school I wanna go off-road XD. But verry nice trucks guys.
Old 02-06-2011, 10:04 AM
SuzukiSamurai

Red face

Quote:
Originally Posted by BALLZ 010 View Post
WOW you guys are lucky. I dont even have my learners lol. Would love to get into off-roading but dont have a job yet so no money and prob still bit young lol. Damn school I wanna go off-road XD. But verry nice trucks guys.
You probably need to get used to it if you would start at elder age. My dad took me with him when I was 8 months. And now I'm 20, so I've seen a lot of situations and have been through a lot. But if you are born to do it you probably have no problems with off roading. Oh, and if you want a real nice cheap truck, try a Suzuki Samurai. They're fun and cheap to drive.
Old 02-06-2011, 06:40 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by BALLZ 010 View Post
All you gotta do is save up a few hundred $$$ then buy yourself an old junker then upgrade and fix as needed. You can just have your dad trailer it out to a off road area and you can let loose.
Old 02-07-2011, 01:58 AM
Approved Member

Thanks for the advice guys much appretiated. lol Samurai bet your stoaked about the samurai being in the game XD