Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > Men of War > Multiplayer Mode

Multiplayer Mode All discussions and questions about MP

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-13-2009, 07:41 PM
Registered Member

Default Germans are to strong when it gets to heavy tanks

Hello there. First of all i would like to thank for making such a nice game.

I was thinking... why German tanks are probably the only ones made with realistic guns and armors ?
What im trying to say... for example IS-3 in game got pretty much the same armor as IS-2. I can give loads of sites ( or even google it. ) that it clearly states IS-3 had 200mm+ frontal armor ( in the game its 120. ) 122mm Gun cannot even manage to penerate Tigers from few meters, where even history says that IS-2 with his powerfull Gun was able to penerate Tiger easily shooting from very far @ front, won't even say that the bullet pretty much flew thru the Tiger like it was butter. What i want to say is... well pretty much German Heavy tanks have completely no match. Looking at it it really seems that German tanks are pretty realistic made ( talking only about gun and armor ), where ZSRR or even USA! got way to weak armors and guns. I'm wondering what other ppl have to say about this, because atm i haven't played many games in multiplayer, but im historical fan when it goes to WW2 games ( realistic ones only.. which unfortunately there arent many ) and i really don't like the fact that for example really big maps are sick to play against Germans. Its really annoying and unbalanced that no one can penerate German tanks in front. There is alot to say about tanks and their armors and guns.

I know no one is perfect, but if making game realistic i think it should be ( or atleast try ) well.. realistic . I'm also wondering why actually ZSRR tanks are pretty unreal with sadly weak armors and guns... after all its Russian game pretty much aye ?

Well sorry guys for wall of text. Hope you will find it fun to read, and think about it. And ofcourse sorry for my English !

P.S

I really like the game, its not whine that if it wont get fixed i wont play it.. i bought 3 copies and im happy about it

EDIT : IS-2/3 penetration chances are correct in the game actually, but the armor values are way way off

EDIT: It's actually about Russian tanks being to weak, prolly British too.

Last edited by Krzak; 09-14-2009 at 10:05 PM.