Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > King's Bounty > King's Bounty: The Legend

King's Bounty: The Legend Real-time RPG with turn-based battles. Move through the fantasy world of fearless knights, evil mages and beautiful princesses.

Old 10-16-2008, 11:39 AM
Registered Member

Question When Coming to Australia

Hi,

I notice that the game is out, still love the old kings bounty. When is it being released in Australia?

Muskcat83
Old 10-16-2008, 12:03 PM
Approved Member

As a propose before waiting too long: you can buy it via download from the Atari homepage ! I´m from germany and bought it that way too, as it is released here in the beginning of november.
Old 10-16-2008, 12:32 PM
Approved Member

Hey, I'm Australian too and I think the answer is never or at least not for a long time. If you desperately want a boxed copy then you can order it from Gameplanet New Zealand for $100 NZ (like $80 Aus).

But by far the best way to order is through Gamersgate. Check them out. I can highly recommend this service providing you have a way to download the game (which is a 2 gig download). It will cost you about $60 at the current exchange rate, which is much cheaper than the alternative. You're a bit late, I got this game three weeks ago and I only paid $48 due to the better exchange rate to the US dollar.

But go with Gamersgate. I have bought three games from them and I've never had a problem.
Old 10-17-2008, 01:42 AM
Approved Member

Well I bought the boxed copy from Gamestop, cost me $88 at the time. I had originally ordered it from Gameplanet but their release date was put back so didnt want to wait. It was cheaper to go through Gamestop anyway.

Doesnt matter if you buy it or download it, just get it. Nuff said.
Old 11-26-2008, 06:44 AM
Registered Member

Still waiting for a release in AUS
Old 11-27-2008, 05:37 AM
Approved Member

You'll be waiting forever.

Download it or buy it from an overseas store if you want to play it this century.
Old 11-27-2008, 06:29 AM
Registered Member

you could always download it, and once it comes buy it! I'm sure its not the 'proper' way to do it, but until publishers realize they need to release their works in more countries OR use a tried and true service like steam... I don't have a lot of sympathy.

You should still support 1c though, even as an American I appreciate king's bounty a lot, and like their take on the games.
Old 11-27-2008, 09:16 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sherwood View Post
you could always download it, and once it comes buy it! I'm sure its not the 'proper' way to do it, but until publishers realize they need to release their works in more countries OR use a tried and true service like steam... I don't have a lot of sympathy.

You should still support 1c though, even as an American I appreciate king's bounty a lot, and like their take on the games.
Gamersgate is a tried and true service. There's absolutely no excuse to pirate a game when it can be got on Gamersgate right this instant for US $40.
Old 11-27-2008, 06:24 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zhuangzi View Post
Gamersgate is a tried and true service. There's absolutely no excuse to pirate a game when it can be got on Gamersgate right this instant for US $40.
Fully functional KB from Gamergate: US$40
Fully functional KB rip from someplace: US$0

Difference: Priceless
Old 11-28-2008, 09:26 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Metroplex View Post
Fully functional KB from Gamergate: US$40
Fully functional KB rip from someplace: US$0

Difference: Priceless
1.) I don't like promoting "somewhere else" on official forums - not right/ not clever
2.) I doubt that pirate version is the same as original -> patches do not work well - cracks for pathes have trojans/viruses... so basically even if you start googling + clicking on the wrong pages for it on non-proper pages - your PC safety is on stake - trust me
3.) Don't wonder that so few good games are out there nowdays - as it is so easy to get pirate copy - even the pirat guys (hackers/crackers) have in their .nfo / .diz files huge notes : "If you like this game : BUY IT!"

4.) If you like this game : BUY IT!