Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > King's Bounty > King's Bounty: Armored Princess > Magiс system and Pet Dragon

Magiс system and Pet Dragon Questions, tips and discussions

Old 04-05-2010, 06:36 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by rollems View Post
how do i get rid of spells i learnt. i want to add new spells but says no slot. i have some bad spells like kamakazi and precision which i never use. is it possible to get rid of them.
Good news and bad news: The bad news - you can't. The good news - you don't have to. Limitation refers only to scrolls, not to learnt spells. YOu can sell scrolls in any town or simply drop them.

Quote:
also. i have some wanderer spells which i plan to use later. can i store them some where to free my current slot ?
You can sell them, too. You can then buy them back later, although you loose some money in this process (don't know the exact ratio atm). I usually sell them in the beginning (exccept the summoning ones) when I need money and buy them back in late game (that's when you should use them). You usually have enough money by that time.
Old 04-05-2010, 06:59 PM
Approved Member

Just discard all the spells u dont want by right click on em -> discard button (like when u dismiss a troop). If u dont have slots, even after that, u should raise the skill "Wisdom" (i think that was the skill, but cant be sure). And the spell slot bag refers to usual spells, not wanderer spells, so u can store wanderer spells without the need to free slots on the usual spell page.

Last edited by N3MES1S; 04-05-2010 at 07:02 PM.
Old 04-05-2010, 08:12 PM
Approved Member

^^ cool thanks
Old 04-05-2010, 08:22 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
^^ cool thanks
Wanderer scrolls DO take up space in your spell book. And in fact, close to the end of the game, may be what is taking up most of the space (As you will sell or discard normal spells out of hand, but cling on to your wanderer scrolls.)
Old 04-06-2010, 05:25 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zechnophobe View Post
Wanderer scrolls DO take up space in your spell book. And in fact, close to the end of the game, may be what is taking up most of the space (As you will sell or discard normal spells out of hand, but cling on to your wanderer scrolls.)
Only some wanderer scrolls are needed for boss fights and same set of scrolls can be used for two boss fights.There is no point of clinging on ancient knowledge scrolls or not using intellect, mana and rage scrolls, when you know that you have more than enough.

Summoning wanderer scrolls can be kept only in order to get bigger stacks after hero is leveled up.
Old 04-06-2010, 11:04 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zechnophobe View Post

If u discard wanderer spells to make space for the usual ones, u are making a mistake, because wanderer spells will not make space for the usual ones. Wandeer spells are one thing, and usual spells are other thing completely different.
Old 04-06-2010, 11:49 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by N3MES1S View Post
If u discard wanderer spells to make space for the usual ones, u are making a mistake, because wanderer spells will not make space for the usual ones. Wandeer spells are one thing, and usual spells are other thing completely different.
Only learned spells don't take space in book. Wanderer spells are scrolls and they can't be learned. Scrolls take space in spell book. Count number of scrolls that you have in your spell book and compare it with number written on left spell book side.

I use ancient knowledge scrolls, if I have them. Player should not discard them, but keeping some of them for boss battle is stupid thing to do. What's the point of song of wind, if your army is undead. What's the point of getting additional 50% of battle experience in battle with Baal?
Old 04-06-2010, 12:29 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by dzeris View Post
I use ancient knowledge scrolls, if I have them. Player should not discard them, but keeping some of them for boss battle is stupid thing to do. What's the point of song of wind, if your army is undead. What's the point of getting additional 50% of battle experience in battle with Baal?
The point is that the battle with Baal gives the highest XP, which would most likely give you an additional level and increase your final score.

You could do a search for posts on "level 60" and "high score" for more info.