Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > King's Bounty > King's Bounty: Armored Princess > Magiс system and Pet Dragon

Magiс system and Pet Dragon Questions, tips and discussions

Old 01-07-2011, 03:47 AM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Misery View Post
So today I found out that there's Turn Back Time spell(Non-school spell probably the only one in this game), its description says that the spell returns the unit to its location in the previous round.

That description is not all that this spell does..It does return the unit AND THE NUMBERS OF UNIT. I can use this spell to get out of many tight situation, especially when you have to deal with demoness who loves swapping your weak units in for gang time and you can't magic lock them all.

More over the spell can be upgraded to be cast on lv5 units, meaning you can send in your dragons and return them to safety(and restore them to full health) or even combo with the demoness tactic yourself(return your own unit that has been swapped and ganged on the weak ones)

In short,very useful spell. The description missed out something that makes this spell really great
Dude, I had no idea it did this. I never invested in it because it looked retarded.

Thanks for posting this!