Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > King's Bounty > King's Bounty: Armored Princess > Magiс system and Pet Dragon

Magiс system and Pet Dragon Questions, tips and discussions

Old 02-22-2010, 07:37 AM
Registered Member

Default Question about: Divine Armor

Hi there,

Yesterday in a battle, I cast first time Divine Armor on a Unit, because I want to get them better fire-resi for the incoming spell.

Before the cast, the unit had 10% fire resi, after the cast (it shows me 30% on spell description) the unit also had 10% fire resi.

Did I miss something? Also physical, poison and magic-resi didn´t change on the unit.

Regards Tenbian

P.S.: excuse my english pls
Old 02-22-2010, 01:52 PM
Registered Member

Did you cast it on an angelic guard? (that's the sort of translucent griffin summoned by the royal griffin). Because angelic guards immediately dispel any effects cast on them.

KD
Old 02-22-2010, 02:47 PM
Registered Member

Hello,

no, on Emerald Dragons.
Old 02-22-2010, 03:22 PM
Approved Member

Hmm, I'm looking at the russian guide now. It says:

resistances are replaced with the bonus (but only if the current resistance is lower than the bonus)

However, looking at you saying 30%, then it should not apply. Would you care to provide a save just before the battle? I'd love to check it out and see what can be the problem.
Old 02-22-2010, 08:23 PM
Approved Member

I seem to recall seeing this happen before as well. Casting divine armor, and not seeing any change in the units resistance. But it definitely wasn't ALL the time, or even that common. Wish i'd kept better records of it when it did happen.
Old 02-23-2010, 07:53 AM
Registered Member

Hm, no sry, no current save, but I will check it out in the upcoming battles and report it here .

Next time I can play is Thursday, so pls be patient, I´m posting the results here, as soon as possible .

Regards Tenbian
Old 06-15-2010, 12:06 PM
Approved Member

The description of Divine Armor doesn't mention it either, but it also does not work on the undead (I haven't tried it on demons yet). That was quite a shock for my Necromancer-Mage character in TL. Only a few order spells can be used on undead, like Battle Cry (it's much needed especially against dragons), the various Slayer spells, Gift, Fit of Energy and well, that's pretty much all. I still levelled Order up to level 3, for Mass Battle Cry and to max out Lightning, which is a very potent spell for a Mage.