Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > King's Bounty > King`s Bounty: Warriors of the North

King`s Bounty: Warriors of the North Next game in the award-winning King’s Bounty series

Old 03-14-2013, 06:49 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xargon View Post
You're right, this spell is great for single-stack damage, I had not realized it before (I looked at lvl1 and the damage did not seem impressive to me, but it scales really well with higher levels).
But it worked as it should for me when I just tested it - first select one or more friendly troops to take runes from, then the enemy. And the damage was correct.

Incidentally, I noticed something else: the [edit: morale bonus from] bloody pentagram from demons does not affect summoned demons (from demonologists and demons themselves), even though they are friendly (but fighting on their own).
That is quite odd, since I know for a fact that this worked in CW/AP.

Haven't seen summoned Demons in WOTN yet, question - do they have "green" numbers, like the Lizardmen summoned by the Permafrost spell? If yes, that'd explain it - those units act like controlled by a third party (like Bill Gilbert's units in the Bhaal battle) and are not affected by your attack/defense and area spells.