Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > King's Bounty > King's Bounty: The Legend > Adventure mode

Adventure mode All you want to know about adventure mode (may contain SPOILERS)

Old 09-25-2008, 04:58 PM
Registered Member

Default *Spoilers* Wives/Children Bonuses

Here's a question for the veterans.

What are the bonuses of the various wives their children? I ask because you can easly check the bonus of each wife as you get her, and then reload, but children take a while to get born, and take up one artifact slot, only to give you a useless bonus.

Too often you end up a dissapointed parent.

HAH! I'll make a great father.

Anyways, in the interest of future pixel generations, can anyone list the wives with the various bonuses they confer, and the children's bonuses if possible?

I know the Corpse Bride gives bonuses to Undead units or Pirates if she is human. No idea about the kids tho.

And the Frog Wife gives you +3 Intellect and her children give more scroll spaces.

Any more?
Old 09-25-2008, 05:16 PM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by jWTFz View Post

And the Frog Wife gives you +3 Intellect and her children give more scroll spaces.

Any more?
It seems like the children you get are just randomly selected out of a pool of children... I do not have any scroll spaces children with the Frog Wife.
Old 09-25-2008, 05:24 PM
Registered Member

Really? Damn, I was really hoping that wasn't the case.. I actually got TWO scroll bonus children, one for 6 and one 4 scrolls... imagine my dissapointment... As a mage, I've yet to actually ever use a scroll in battle.

Oh well, I guess I'll just pretend that magic makes you serile or something. Or that I actually play a hero with enough common sense not to have children in the middle of a battle, but I prefer the first explanation.

Those 3 extra artifact slots sure come in handy...
Old 09-25-2008, 09:28 PM
Registered Member

in russian "mirabella crashes" not pointed
all wifes can get a random child, but i think mage get commonly childs with mage bonuses, wariors - strength and rage bonuses.
here is total 6 wifes
Old 09-25-2008, 11:04 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by knoxchris View Post
Just got to done with Kranken and James, Mirabella is crashing me as well. Is this a known bug? Russian version have the same? Admin?
No, it never happened to me and I always take Mirabella.

(She grants +100% attack to Pirates and Robbers. Children have various rage bonuses).
Old 09-25-2008, 11:17 PM
Approved Member

The crash probably related to code translation error from russian into english version. Just got Elf wife, she has 3 regalia slots (one of them can also use as belt slot) and one artifact slot. Only give +1 moral to elves.
Old 09-26-2008, 12:12 AM
Registered Member

For Me (mage) the children I got with Mirabella (3/4) gave like 10% extra to leadership (the last one gave mana I think).

As a mage, that extra leadership is kinda nice
Old 09-26-2008, 07:24 PM
Registered Member

Default wives

Where and how do you get the frog wife? and can you have more then one wife?
Old 09-26-2008, 11:15 PM
Approved Member

The frog wife's child gave me +10 Mana. Very happy about that.

There's a long quest where you have to get a frog. I think it is the Earl of something in a castle in Arlania. The frog is in Marshan Swamp but there's more to the quest than meets the eye. You get a LOT of goodies including a very pretty wife.
Old 09-27-2008, 09:42 AM
Approved Member

I'm a mage on normal (which is currently a bit too easy - level 8 with 151K gold) - anyways I ended up with the frog wife (for now). She is +3 int in my game and my first child gave me 10 rage. So I guess it is a bit random....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zhuangzi View Post
The frog wife's child gave me +10 Mana. Very happy about that.

There's a long quest where you have to get a frog. I think it is the Earl of something in a castle in Arlania. The frog is in Marshan Swamp but there's more to the quest than meets the eye. You get a LOT of goodies including a very pretty wife.