Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > IL-2 Sturmovik

IL-2 Sturmovik The famous combat flight simulator.

Old 07-18-2011, 03:23 AM
Registered Member

Cool Help with Hyperlobby

Okay, so I have hyperlobby, and bought IL2 Sturmovik 1946 from Steam. Is it just that nobody plays the game online anymore? because I can't find any servers and I don't know how to find servers, either, and it says that there are none in game and none in chat. What is the normal time (GMT -5:00 Eastern time US and Canada) in which people play multiplayer games?
Old 07-18-2011, 07:51 AM
Approved Member

Upon log in, above the name and password fields, you have the list of supported games. Choose the top one, il2 1946. Feel free to ask on HL forums, too.

At any time there should be about 50 dogfight games running and at least 150-ish people, prime time is roughly 19-24 of GMT, Friday evenings usually have at least 700 people.
Old 07-18-2011, 11:47 AM
Approved Member

Hi, i tried for the first time about 2-3 weeks ago, however the problem I have is every server doesn't seem to be compatible with 1946 (patched to 4.10.1m)plus the UP3 mod...they all seem to either run on completely different mods...or use UP3 plus other mods (various versions of MDS??? or something).

The guys in the lobby were most helpful and kept chatting away giving me advice, but still no joy unfortunately.

Anyone know of a straight up v4.10.1m with UP3 servers?