Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > King's Bounty > King's Bounty: Armored Princess > Tips and Hints

Tips and Hints Different solutions, tips and hints.

Old 01-09-2010, 02:19 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by lauvhk View Post
If you really want to tank with your peasant, I would suggest having level 3 pain mirror and turn back time (any level) to make some fun out of it.
nah u dont need pain mirror at all, my army consists of 60 inques, 30 archmages, 3 red dragons, 3 green dragons, 121 archers, at the moment,

this army is almost unstoppable due to me tanking and raping with the 2 dragons me using phantom on my inques making me never have any losses on troops about 99% of the time, and with my spells and ranged attack i just face roll pretty much anything... i have alot of knights, pallys, calvs, gaurdsmen on standby for when i vs stuff that my current army may have trouble with... example big amount of dragons i then switch one of my units for knights who face roll dragons especially with the dragon slayer spell...

when i was around level 5 peasents was a very good tanking unit to use due to the fact they are so cheap and the dmg they did in numbers was right where i needed it to be.
Old 01-09-2010, 03:01 PM
Registered Member

Quote:
i recommend geting these in your army or as backup....knights, paladins, red dragons (when your the right level), green dragons ("), swordsman, gaurdsmen, fire dragonflys (if your doing the smart thing with your pet dragon, which is collecting treasure chests x2 in battles, once you get to the level where you can find 2 chests dont level it anymore)
lol man, where can I find those knights and dragons and swordsmans?
I havent found them :S
even not on Bolo island, or whatever the name is...
Old 01-09-2010, 03:48 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by BMiBudster View Post
i recommend geting these in your army or as backup....knights, paladins, red dragons (when your the right level), green dragons ("), swordsman, gaurdsmen, fire dragonflys (if your doing the smart thing with your pet dragon, which is collecting treasure chests x2 in battles, once you get to the level where you can find 2 chests dont level it anymore)
I never claimed to be good at this game, I just find it interesting that you chose peasants as a tank considering how hard they are to keep alive, which in turn makes it counterproductive to getting the Grand Strategy medal as soon as possible. It never entered my thoughts as I'm playing no-loss impossible, hence the chuckle. I can certainly see how others not doing likewise might find use in peasants for such a role. Freedom to mix and match as you please is one of the great things about this game, after all.

In any case, I'm wondering why the bolded portion is the "smart thing" when a fully leveled Treasure Searcher (2 more levelups from where you are) gets you 3 chests at 8 rage a piece as opposed to 2 chests at 9 rage a piece...
Old 01-09-2010, 06:45 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shady View Post
lol man, where can I find those knights and dragons and swordsmans?
I havent found them :S
even not on Bolo island, or whatever the name is...

swordsman should be at your starting castle...

for knights and red dragons you need to go on to venora or how ever you spell it and then find that archmage standing gaurd on that hugh bridge kill him and click on the portal behind him and there you go.
Old 01-09-2010, 06:50 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by TemjinGold View Post
I never claimed to be good at this game, I just find it interesting that you chose peasants as a tank considering how hard they are to keep alive, which in turn makes it counterproductive to getting the Grand Strategy medal as soon as possible. It never entered my thoughts as I'm playing no-loss impossible, hence the chuckle. I can certainly see how others not doing likewise might find use in peasants for such a role. Freedom to mix and match as you please is one of the great things about this game, after all.

In any case, I'm wondering why the bolded portion is the "smart thing" when a fully leveled Treasure Searcher (2 more levelups from where you are) gets you 3 chests at 8 rage a piece as opposed to 2 chests at 9 rage a piece...
firstly its 2 chests at 6 rage... not 9, its 9 for 2 chests and 1 alter... and leveling it to 3 chests is not really necessary you dont wanna spend have the battle digging up chests with your dragon...aside from the face your wall, orb and dragon attack will be alot weaker making fights harder...

if you do manage to get 3 chests and win the fight without heavy losses then grats thats impressive especially with the xtra runes and magic crystals you find.
Old 01-10-2010, 11:39 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
if you do manage to get 3 chests and win the fight without heavy losses then grats thats impressive especially
No, that's not impressive. Even I can manage that. I play a no-loss game and dig up 3 chests per fight against non-hero stacks. Ususally I'm not that lucky or smart against Hero stacks.

It brings in loads of cash which I don't need because of the no-loss. But it also brings in runes (>10 in 200 fights), wanderer scolls and spell scrolls (I got sacrifice that way, I couldn't believe my eyes!)
Old 01-10-2010, 07:37 PM
Approved Member

Wow, I think AP just graduated to the next level of internet forum standing. We now have an official troll. Thanks for joining BMI! I mean, what else do you call someone who says things like "It is impressive to get three chests without many losses" who also says that "Peasants are a great early game tank" (Paraphrasing of course).

Next we'll find out he isn't even playing on IMpossible, and doesn't get Grand Strategy 3 until roughly level 15.
Old 01-10-2010, 08:29 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Petwin View Post
No, that's not impressive. Even I can manage that. I play a no-loss game and dig up 3 chests per fight against non-hero stacks. Ususally I'm not that lucky or smart against Hero stacks.

It brings in loads of cash which I don't need because of the no-loss. But it also brings in runes (>10 in 200 fights), wanderer scolls and spell scrolls (I got sacrifice that way, I couldn't believe my eyes!)
"and leveling it to 3 chests is not really necessary" and by leveling it after the initial 2 chests where it becomes 2 chests and 1 alter for 9 rage.. you actually lose chests and end up opening alot less chests... 1) because in a fight you will own in its very hard to get 9 rage x2 before you can win the round

2) you will take losses trying to get 9ragex2 anyone that says they dont take a single loss is lier and should provide proof.

3) trying to open 3 chests at 6 rage as great as that is again you will take heavy losses vsin heros and harder units while you open 3 chests.... again anyone that says they get no losses in talking out their.............

like i said if you actually can get 3 chests and take no losses thats impressive but very doubtful.

btw sacrifice spell is losses incurred and not really a worth it spell to use especially when your trying to get the achievements and trying to win fast and efficiently.
Old 01-10-2010, 08:32 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zechnophobe View Post
Wow, I think AP just graduated to the next level of internet forum standing. We now have an official troll. Thanks for joining BMI! I mean, what else do you call someone who says things like "It is impressive to get three chests without many losses" who also says that "Peasants are a great early game tank" (Paraphrasing of course).

Next we'll find out he isn't even playing on IMpossible, and doesn't get Grand Strategy 3 until roughly level 15.
LOL !!!!

firstly im not a troll go learn what the meaning of troll is... secondly your post makes you a troll not me....

thirdly from the stuff you said in your post im going to safely assume you haven't even past the game on any difficulty due to the fact your so unaware how good peasents in large numbers can be if used correctly.

an obvious troll is an obvious one
Old 01-10-2010, 09:57 PM
Approved Member

Zechno: We're all liars because we claim to achieve no losses while cracking 3 chests per fight. I mean, obviously anything too hard for him has to be impossible, hence anyone claiming otherwise has to be lying and cheating.

I just beat Elenhel with only my stack of 5 Black Dragons. Didn't even summon anything. No losses and I... (wait for it...) even dug up 3 chests in that fight! I'm a liar though as I haven't provided proof.

BMI: Do you even know what "no-loss impossible" means? A few others and I are undertaking (some of us already finished) such a challenge. This means playing on Impossible difficulty and finishing the game without ever losing a single unit in battle. Do you understand why "peasants in large numbers" aren't good in such a challenge? Here, have a look at this...

See that number under Grand Strategy? Go ahead, load yours up and see what number you have. Again, I'm not trying to "prove" how good or bad I am at a game as that's rather childish. I posted that in hopes that it would open your mind a bit. To the fact that something you haven't figured out isn't necessarily impossible and people who have aren't necessarily lying. We're all here on this forum to discuss the game we love and to ask for help. I myself asked for help on this forum as well and I share my own strategies to give back for that help, not to "prove" I'm some kind of great player.

I appreciate you trying to help others with your tips and whatnot but there's really no reason to constantly put others down. I know you think you must be the greatest player to ever walk the earth and frankly, I couldn't care less how good you think you are and how bad of a player you think I am but please refrain from acting like a 10-year-old.

Last edited by TemjinGold; 01-10-2010 at 09:59 PM.