Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > Men of War

Men of War New World War II strategy game

Old 05-02-2009, 05:44 PM
Registered Member

Wink

i don't no why they didn't include the (maus) (pzkpf 7) as they include the is-3
because the is-3 didn't see too much actions (or may be nevers) and it's the same for the (maus)
( they made 2 of them i think during ww2 one completed and one not , so every player suppose to have the right of purchasing 2 every single multiplayrer game the first a full tank and the second a destroyed one or without a turret lol)

Last edited by bahabaha; 05-03-2009 at 10:48 AM.
Old 05-03-2009, 10:34 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by fugufish View Post
I wish they would balance the sides with unit cost instead of unrealistic prototype tanks..A Panther or Tiger 1 should totally dominate Shermans, but cost 5 times or more as much. KTs should be very very expensive. Most online battles turn into proto-super tank slugging matches.

Yes that may be true. However be sure to play games with normal income 300 or 400 per min and no refund.
If you play a game like that players will normaly never get more then one really heavy tank. And most battles will be with midd game units.

Medium tanks can many times pay of much more then getting a heavy tank. Have had many times t-34/57s and Hellcats taking out King tigers.
However in some fights its more or less impossible to flank and thats why all faction could need some heavy tanks.
Old 05-14-2009, 07:30 PM
Approved Member

Cheap tactic to kill super tanks: one man(could just be a tankman) with dynamite from any tank. If you get it put down at the back they normally just wonder what the little fizzing thing is and then it overturns their tiger lol. And if it fails it's hardly a big loss.

I love the unpredictablility of combat it this game, like a 20mm cannon killing a KV 'cos it went in through the viewing slit, or a shell bouncing off your target and killing a different tank.
Old 05-14-2009, 07:54 PM
Approved Member

I found that a great way to take out a King Tiger, or any tank for that matter, is to watch for when your enemy goes silent. They're probably saving up points for something big, so watch the fog of war. When you see any trees or buildings randomly fall down, hide an assault squad around the place you expect the enemy tank at. The AT grenades and flamethrower should be more than enough to make the crew bail and if possible, use it for yourself.