Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > IL-2 Sturmovik

IL-2 Sturmovik The famous combat flight simulator.

Old 03-01-2009, 07:51 PM
Approved Member

Default Edit- Please ignore was user error regarding Il2 Mat Manager not running w/Vista 64

Hey all, tried searching all over the place, found some threads but no solutions.

Can get Il2 Mat Manager installed and it seems to do everything it should, but the insignia don't change on the planes in-game. Also, the whole Mat Manager interface gets corrupted if I press the load button in the top left corner, but if I x out of the program the progress bar says it's loading the files as it should.

At this point I'm thinking it's a vista 64 bit incompatibility problem so I'm just putting a shout out to see if anyone's got the program running as it should with that.

If anyone's unfamiliar with Il2 Mat Manager they should check it out, it replaces the cartoonish default aircraft markings with more realistic ones. It's pretty much an essential add on for me so I'm hoping I can get it to work.

Last edited by Les; 03-02-2009 at 12:16 AM. Reason: Problem solved
Old 03-01-2009, 08:36 PM
Global Moderator

Goto mission4today.com

of Ubisoft.com IL2 forums

or better still just type IL2 matmanager into google.

You'll probably get the information you are looking for faster
Old 03-02-2009, 12:10 AM
Approved Member

Okay, after many, many hours of stuffing around on several occasions, I realized I had ClearCache=0 written in the windows section (not the game section) of the conf.ini file. I could kick myself, but I'm too tired, and who knows, maybe I made someone aware of what Il2 Mat Manager is, that's gotta be a good thing.