Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > IL-2 Sturmovik: Cliffs of Dover

IL-2 Sturmovik: Cliffs of Dover Latest instalment in the acclaimed IL-2 Sturmovik series from award-winning developer Maddox Games.

Old 04-06-2012, 04:41 PM
Approved Member

I like the screenshots, good work. I hope the patch issues will be resolved soon, but you know better than us how important it is.
Old 04-06-2012, 04:42 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Korn View Post
Wow just superb work with the fences. Whoever did those deserves a pat on the back and a raise...
Not to mention the window frames! I screamed like a little girl when I saw those. Seriously though, thanks for the update B6! It seems like the patch is very soon upon us considering they are working the weekend, excellent!

Old 04-06-2012, 04:47 PM
Approved Member

Hoping for the patch for CoD soon. At this point thats all I am interested in. If I see a picture of a flyable He123 for the sequel I will get more exited.
Old 04-06-2012, 04:49 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by JG52Uther View Post
Hoping for the patch for CoD soon. At this point thats all I am interested in. If I see a picture of a flyable He123 for the sequel I will get more exited.
Will you marry me?
Old 04-06-2012, 04:49 PM
Approved Member

Great looking pics.

We may have patch even in weekend
Old 04-06-2012, 04:50 PM
Approved Member

Hello BlackSix.

Promising, nice landscape, good job!

Would be nice to hear more the gorund units. For example, how much destroyable the environment? For example, a tank passes through the wooden fence, or bounce off from it? The trees. Will be collision-model of the trees? And the soldiers... will be AI soldiers (on foot)?
How can we use the tanks? Where can you create them? There will be "barrack" object, or you can create automatically in the larger cities and airfields? Will be possible to using engineer vehicles? Supply, repair-vehicles? The airplane crash, or fly home, there is no such problem. But you can repair, refuel, rearm the tanks on the field. (of course this is subject to conditions). Any solution to this?
And finally, how many (which type) vehicles will be driveable? 1-5-10/ side? (or all of them? )

ps. needless to deny, the intelligence services revealed the true purpose of the driveable tanks feature:

We see the VVS conspiracy!!

i7 7700K 4.8GHz, 32GB Ram 3GHz, MSI GTX 1070 8GB, 27' 1920x1080, W10/64, TrackIR 4Pro, G940
Cliffs of Dover Bugtracker site: share and vote issues here
Old 04-06-2012, 04:53 PM
Approved Member

the only thing that could be a good one is that they hired someone external to make some stuff.
For them I should say that the houses are pretty. Not that i care so much about something that i will see only in useless footages or flying fast and low level over there.
I wonder if it would be possible to hire also programmers to fix other stuff more than the graphic major issue, the list is huge and until now nothing changed, with the excuse of the graphic engine.
Old 04-06-2012, 05:02 PM
Approved Member

Thumbs up

i love the details of the window frames, shutters and the gable, pic 3-1 and 3-2.
Thanks for the update, thumbs up
Old 04-06-2012, 05:03 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by VO101_Tom View Post
Hello BlackSix.

Promising, nice landscape, good job!

Would be nice to hear more the gorund units. For example, how much destroyable the environment? For example, a tank passes through the wooden fence, or bounce off from it? The trees. Will be collision-model of the trees? And the soldiers... will be AI soldiers (on foot)?
How can we use the tanks? Where can you create them? There will be "barrack" object, or you can create automatically in the larger cities and airfields? Will be possible to using engineer vehicles? Supply, repair-vehicles? The airplane crash, or fly home, there is no such problem. But you can repair, refuel, rearm the tanks on the field. (of course this is subject to conditions). Any solution to this?
And finally, how many (which type) vehicles will be driveable? 1-5-10/ side? (or all of them? )

ps. needless to deny, the intelligence services revealed the true purpose of the driveable tanks feature:

We see the VVS conspiracy!!
Isn't that an il-2 prototype?
Old 04-06-2012, 05:04 PM
Approved Member

An update today is a welcome surprise

And I guess the patch is close from that wording, still let's see shall we.

~S~