Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > Fantasy Wars

Fantasy Wars Turn-based strategy. Gather an army, upgrade units, study magic spells, participate in castle sieges and assaults to destroy the great Orc Ugraum’s horde.

Old 05-15-2008, 02:32 AM
Registered Member

Default Fantasy Wars Map Editor Problem

Hey All, I am new to the game and this forum. I have enjoyed playing the game so far. I would love to play the game with a big map area and just wonder around and discover things and fight without having to do a specific mission or without having a specific time limit or turns to take. I downloaded the map editor with success. It is on my desk top. When I click on the icon I get a error message. ""Fantasy Wars" not found in the games. Please, Install "Fantasy Wars" and run installer again." Well, I already have installed the the game and I have been playing it. Whats the problem? I got the game from Gamergate, so I do not have the CD.
Old 05-15-2008, 06:26 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by hammer62 View Post
Hey All, I am new to the game and this forum. I have enjoyed playing the game so far. I would love to play the game with a big map area and just wonder around and discover things and fight without having to do a specific mission or without having a specific time limit or turns to take. I downloaded the map editor with success. It is on my desk top. When I click on the icon I get a error message. ""Fantasy Wars" not found in the games. Please, Install "Fantasy Wars" and run installer again." Well, I already have installed the the game and I have been playing it. Whats the problem? I got the game from Gamergate, so I do not have the CD.
Hi, to solve this problem, you can directly write to the 1C technical support service: support at 1cpublishing.eu

Good luck!
Old 05-15-2008, 03:20 PM
Approved Member

Hammer62,

Check this thread and see if it helps:

http://forum.1cpublishing.eu/showthread.php?t=3046